36

"Ma'am visiting hours are over." Nurse said shaking me awake.

I nodded and walk away.

Not wanting to go home yet, I went to Central Park and sat on swing

Kids were playing, teenagers were skating, cycling. Couples were sitting holding hands, kissing and laughing.

Why can't I have a normal life. I looked up in sky why did you leave me alone mom? why?, I need you so much. Please come back to me.
I started crying after whispering last words.

"Why are you crying?" I heard a girls voice, I raised my head to find a small girl around 7 to 8 year old.

"Because she is girl silly." a boy with blond hair answered.

"Girls always cry." another boy said twisting his helmet on his head in an uncomfortable manner.

"You are so mean." same girl said in the edge of crying.

"Sorry don't cry, all girls don't cry." blond boy said awkwardly whipping her tears.

I laughed.

They are definitely going to end up together.

"Hey what's your name." I asked breaking this awkward moment.

"I am Eric and she is Kate, my best friend." blond boy said side hugging Kate.

"So why were you crying?" Eric asked.

"Oh nothing, I was just missing my mom." I smiled at him.

"So call her." he rubbed his helmet irritatingly.

"I can't" I said trying to adjust his helmet properly on his head.
I loosen the strip.

"Why" girl frown.

"Because she is there." I pointed towards sky.

They both stare at me.

"Don't worry ,my mom can be your mom too, she loves me and she will love you too." Eric offered smiling.

I smiled and shook my head.

"Naaah, I think am good now. But thanks for offer Eric." with my index finger I brushed dust from his nose.

He gave me toothy smile.

I gave kiss to both of them and they run to their friends after waving me

If I keep missing my shift of diner everyday then I will loose my jod, I need to return Noah's money back so I have to work hard.
From tomorrow I'll make sure to not miss my shift.

I opened the door of Emma's flat.
Emma came running towards me.

"I am sorry Eva I-—we didn't mean to hurt to. Please." Emma started but I stopped her.

"I am tired." I interfere

"Eva"

"Not now please."

She nodded.
...

I tried everything in me to control and not burst on them. I tried to stay calm whenever Emma ask why I am avoiding. I stay calm when Alex asked why I am acting like a brat, I tried to not show any anger in my voice when both Mrs Black and Jennifer called apologising but they were still asking me to give in. I tried avoiding Noah for past 2 days, he came to diner to talk, I avoided. He came in my room to talk but I locked myself in bathroom. To avoid everything.

But now, I am trapped again. I know they want best for me but they don't understand. I am not in a place to love or be loved.

They all formed a circle around me Jennifer, Alex, Mrs Black, Emma and London.

Chances Of Truth ☑️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें