33

After a long shower I felt fresh. Today was a hectic day at diner. And after a warm shower only one thing I need and that is my bed and few hours of sleep.

As I lay down on bed a hand pulled me towards familiar body. I didn't jumped or shout I simply let him hold me to him because I was drained out and don't want to fight.

When he found I wasn't fighting he Kissed my head. "I missed you today" he whisper in my hairs. "So are you ready to take second step in my life?"

I didn't answer.

He kissed my head again and took a deep breath to prepare himself.

I know it must be hard for him lay out all the layers of his past, which have haunted him.

"It was my 9th birthday party and gingers 3rd. We were born on same day but different years. she didn't had red hairs but her cheeks were so red and when I saw her first time she was covered in sands and dust, so I named her ginger." he chuckled. "Every one was enjoying and celebrating. I was running all around the place and Emma and ginger were dancing with their friends. But, suddenly we heard firing of guns all around place. Our parents rushed us all inside one room but, but no one noticed that I and ginger were still out. So to save ginger I closed her in a box then something happened I don't remember but I tripped and fell later some one hold me hit me so hard with his gun I lost my consciousness." He took my hand and put it on the place where he was injured. I traced the area to find a mark.

"I woke up after 3 days in hospital bed. Mom was crying, Emma was crying no one was saying anything. My Grams was holding crying Emma and she had tears too. when I looked at Gramp he was not facing me, he was looking out of hospital window." he was running his fingers on my back making some patterns.

"Then later when I got discharged to go home, when I didn't found my father there I kept asking everyone about him but no one was saying anything mom just cry all the time." he soundly swallowed. "Later Gramp said that a guy in mask was holding me at gun point, so to save me dad jumped in middle and he got shoot in his shoulder. The bullet just missed his heart, he was in coma." he paused. "Then after a week of accident I was kidnapped with another girl Rose, but few of my father's security guys came for rescue with few police. they found me first but kidnappers saw police and they run away with Rose. Later I found out Rose was Alexander Black's sister and daughter of the man who rescued me." My heart stopped beating. With wide eyes I sat up. He too followed but pull me near his body.

"Because of me my father was in coma for one and half year. Gramp decided that it would be best for everyone to move from there, so we came here. Then one day I heard my grandparents talking." He gulped.
"That police found ginger and Rose pieces of clothes and blood all over highway, some of the people saw a wild animals dragging two small bodies deeper in forest. Later after DNA test it was confirmed that it was their blood and clothes." he turned his face away from me. "I cried after hearing that because both ginger and Rose were dead because of me. And my dad was in coma. I was so scared and broken. I started having nightmares everyday but I stayed strong because of Emma and my family."

I pull his with both my hands to face me. "Hey it wasn't your fault, they are dead because of people who kidnapped them, it wasn't your fault that your father was in coma or got shoot. It was his decision to save his son. Don't ever think other wise." I said never blinking once. Because he need to hear this and stop blaming himself.

He shook his head. "But you don't know because of me ginger's mother lost her mind when she was declared dead. Her father gave up all his business, if it wasn't for his parents he would have been dead too.
And Rose, her family they never overcome from that incident. Mrs Black joined this company as my father's pa to busy her mind. Alex's father was my father's head of security. When Mr Black died Mrs Black put a brave face and stood strong for her family."

"That lady did everything to keep her family going, so this is the reason I respect her so much. But I didn't knew Alex was her son until I saw him on her birthday party."

He pulled away from me. "Every one lost some one that day and it was because of they are in this situation."

I pull him in my arms. "Shhhh Noah it's okay, you were just 9 year old kid, who did what he did to save ginger, who didn't asked Mr. Back to rescue you first. Please don't blame yourself." I rubbed his back to clam him.

"I love you Eva. I love you."
I stiffened in his arms.
He pull away and started kissing me.
I didn't stop him I kissed him back our kiss was mixed with our salty tears we both were crying. He was crying for his family his father, ginger and Rose.

And I was crying for him and his pain for Mrs black and for Angelica. And also because I can't say those words back to him.

Our kisses turned urgent and needy. He broke the kiss to pull my shirt off of my body. I didn't stop him.
I didn't stop him when he lay above me pressing out naked chest together.
We fell asleep. his head on my chest my one hand in his hair and one on his back his one hand circling around my waste and other was under my head. Our legs were tangled.