26

(Noah's pov)

'Why it fell so hard and cold?'

'why my body is achingly, yelling at me for something?'

I opened my heavy eyes to find my self in twisted position in bathtub.

At first I was confused, but then my eyes widened in realisation that I was in my office penthouse bathroom, sleeping in a bath tub.

Fuck!!!!!
I cursed again and again.

I stumbled out of it and fell in the bed.

I don't remember what happened, after I walked out of Eva. I was talking to Samantha. I was supposed to make Eva burn in shame and jealously the same way she left me hanging with fucker London.

I rubbed my face with both of my hands and took a big deep breath.

Now it's done.

Now I am free from Eva.

Eva.

Uhhh!!!

Stop!!!!!!

I was supposed to get over her. She is a bitch, who can never be trusted.

Few hours ago she was declaring her love for London and later she jumped on me for money.

Flash back...

Eva : yes London I love you, I am never going to leave you.
.......

Ohhh God, just enjoy your time there, when you will come back I will be here waiting for you.
.....

Yeah yeah I will saty away from him,
I promise. You don't need to worry about me.

....
Okay I got to go love you bye.
*****×**

It's always about money.
Why I thought she was different from others.

It turns out I was the biggest fool to fall in her plan.
But now I am done with her, I will fire her and throw her out of my office. But not before humiliating her in front of everyone. So that no one ever think of crossing or playing any mind games with me.

I pushed my self out of bed, I took out my phone to find it off.

I looked down to check the condition of my trousers. But my eyes fell on a familiar box and few cash, which was lying on rug.

I picked up the box and money.

"How dare she throw this on the floor!!!!" I mumble.

It was the same box and money I had thrown at her.

I shoved it inside my pocket and reminded to gave it back to her with couple of more insulting words.

I connected my phone to charger and decided to take shower and get ready as it's almost 8 am.

After 20 minutes I was ready to start my work.
When I was reading my mails in my computer I took my phone out of charger and open it to find it filled with 50 missed calls and 80 text messages.

30 missed calls and 50 text messages from Emma.

15 calls and 3 messages from unknown no.

5 calls from Samantha.

Other messages were updates of my meetings.

But my eyes were stuck on Emma's name. She has called me before to annoy me, but her text messages were urgent. She sounded scared.

I dialled her no. But she didn't pick up. I tried again and again but she was not answering.

I decided to check up on her fist.

I closed my laptop but I stopped moving when I heard I soft knock on my office door.

I smirk knowing well that must be Eva.

I mumble come in while texting Emma and asking her if she was okay.

"Noah" a male voice called my name.

I look up to come face to face with London.

What is he doing here?, oh he must have gotten the news of his so not faithful and cheater girlfriend.

I grinned at him.

"Oh London, what are you doing here this early morning?, if you are looking for your girlfriend then I must tell you she is not here." I smirk at him.

"I know that,. I came here to talk to you." he said, he looked some what worried about something.

But who cares.

"Oh I know you must wanted to know how she was in bed?, well last night we had fun." I lied to hurt him too.

His hands clenched in a tight fist, in few steps he took hold of my shirt collar in a fist. "How could you be so disgusting prick. how could you do that to her Noah."

"I didn't do anything she came to me willingly last night." I chuckle and shoved him back.

"You fucker, she funking loved you, and you used her. " he tried to punch me but I shoved him back.

"Right, she must have told you she loved you more, if she went running in your arms" I barked at him.

"Yes she loves me, but as a best friends. Yes she came running in my arms because you pushed her so hard she fell." he shouted this time.

"And you were there to be a hero, isn't it?," I shouted shoving him back.

But he just stood there, he shook his head. "I can't believe you, you know I have fiance." I looked at him in shock. Then he told me everything from the night of charity event and about his sister and why Eva was close to him, how she would talk about me with love, how she always cried talking about my words when I yelled at her, then his fiancee, and about his bloody father.

I just process everything slowly. I sat on chair as I was beyond shock.

he walked towards the door but stopped.

"Eva called me yesterday for 100th time, I think she was in problem, and now she is no where to be found. I searched everywhere I can, but she is nowhere. You know, now I feel pity for Eva that she fell in love with with a selfish jerk like you. But  congratulations dude, you succeeded in pushing her this time." with that he shut the door and walked out.

I cursed, I took my phone and dialed Emma's no. But she didn't pick up.

Then I called Alex's no. But it was out of reach. I cursed remembering he was out for camping with his family. I asked driver to take me at Emma's.

When driver parked the car I run out like a mad man.

I walked inside her apartment. To find her kneeling on floor and crying clutching a piece of paper.

I took the paper and read it again and again not believing the words.

'Sorry Emm, I have to go, don't call because I will not answer.
Sorry,

I love you Emm.

Eva'.

I fell on the ground next to Emma and cried holding her in my arms.

I lost the only person I could have  loved because of my fucking ego!!!!!