47

Another month passed peacefully with lots of laughter and beautiful memories.

I was arranging files on Noah's desk when my phone started ringing I picked up to answer.

"Hello"

"Good afternoon ma'am I am Sawyer from hospital. I wanted you tell you to come to here so we can talk to you about patient Angelica and Mia as you are their guardian."

"Okay."

I started arranging all the files on table according to meeting.

Yesterday Sawyer reminded me that I have to deposit money for Angel's and Mia's room as there disscount offer was only for two months. But as they know my condition they gave me a week of time to pay for room but a week was not enough to arrange that huge amount.

I started rubbing my forehead, my hands fell on the necklace Noah gave me. But some one else needs it more.

I clenched my hand in tight fist not wanting to remove it. But if had other choice I would have never removed it away from it. Not taking a second I removed and kept it in my bag. And walked out of office building.

First I went to pawn shop to exchange money for my necklace. Then I headed to hospital. I paid for six months in advance so they can stay peacefully there.

As I was heading to their rooms my phone ring.

I picked up without checking Caller Id. "Hello"

"Eva"

I stopped walking.

"Dad" I whisper not believing if it's true or I imagine his voice.

"How are you Eva." he asked.

I smiled. "I am fine, where are you and why it took so long to call, and why didn't you tell me you were going to leave and who is after you dad." I asked in one breath

He laughed "Girl take breath, we can't talk for long."

"But."

"Eva everything is fine, twins are good, they are enjoying like their out time." he assured. "I wanted to know if you were fine or not." he said. I clenched my eyes tight to not let any drop of tears to fall.

"I am fine now I heard you all are fine." I smiled.

"I know you have lots of questions but I can't answer it now, I'll explain everything when I will be back." he said as if he was not sure what to say.

"Dad I" — he hung up.

I took the phone to my chest and slide down in relief that they are fine.
They are safe and sound. That's enough for me live.

I was out for almost one hour if I don't reach office now, Noah will send his search party.

I took a cab and within 15 minutes I was in office,. Luckily Noah was still in the conference room.

I went to canteen to eat something. Where I found a very jumping Rosie on our table with Emm.

"Where were you, this little princess was searching for you." Emma asked smiling.

"I was in Park. I didn't knew when was coming." I simply shrugged.

After eating I took Rosie to my floor. As I was working on computer I gave her my phone to play some games. I downloaded it for her.

After half an hour Alex walked out of hall smiling at us. He scooped Rosie in his arms they started talking about their day I excused to use toilet.

Later after meeting Noah took me for our first date.

Which was quite unexpected as he never asked for a date and it was on his hotel's terrace.

Terrace was unexpected, it was garden with all kinds of flowers and creepers small bushes and golden lighting were giving it more beauty. which was your own heaven. In middle of it there was a blanket with baskets of foods and whine, and orange juice.

We talked about my family and twins, then I told him they would love him. Later after eating the most delicious food in this whole world we lay down covered with blanket. One kiss lead to another, which leads into make out. His kisses were full of passion and love I almost cried, because I never remember being this much happy in my life. Noah makes me happy and I can't even imagine living without him just for a second. We made love under the stars and sky.

Sometimes it scare the shit out of me, how can I fall in so deep with him, how am I going to survive if he realised I was too much of baggage to carry. But I brush it off not wanting any barriers of emotion between us other than love and passion.

I decided to tell him everything, everything about me my family and my dead mother. If he still wants to be with me I will wait for him but if wanted me out of his life for good then I will go away from him.

But today its juts going to be Noah and I.