61

Another week passed after hospital incident with Angel and I visit her and Mia every day but I don't talk. I just simply sit there holding her hands. Which brings comfort to me. And I am okay with that.

I was worried about Page's reaction but she understands that I needed that cry and talk. She have been so supportive and loving like a big sister which I never had. Her and Chloe are the best Doctors and human beings they both fell in love with each other when they were in medical college but later when Chloe got another hospital and Page got another they fell apart but 3 months ago during Angel's visit Chloe was tagging along with me one day and there she was assisting Mia's doctor and from that day they never left each other's side.

I also cut my shift short. I started working from 12 pm to 10 pm every day. And from 8 am to 11 am I sit next to Angel's bed holding her hand.

But today I was not feeling good my head was aching so bad I have clench my eyes tight to stop my self from crying. I took medicine and called Chloe to pick me up from diner around 5pm.

As I was walking I started pulling my jackets chain up but it was so stubborn it does not move.

Suddenly a small hands hold my thighs and stiffened for  two seconds but when I heard a very happy voice of Rosie I looked down at her beaming face. I relaxed and pulled her up in my arms and hugged her.

She was hugging me adn asking all the question and I tried my best to not cry. To not scare away this girl but I started crying. She pull her face away and put her hands at the back of my neck to look at my face.

"Why are you crying Ev?" she asked worried.

I shook my head and didn't say anything.

"Why you stopped visiting me Ev?, don't you love me anymore?
Are you angry on my?" she was on the edge of crying.

I shook my head again. "No" I whisper "I don't hate you, I love you my Rosie." I kissed her cheeks.

"This is happy tears?" she asked.

I smiled and nodded my head.

Suddenly it clicked, if she is here others will be here too.

I started searching around and my eyes fell on very familiar faces but I look away and started walking towards them. I put Rosie down and scolded her for roaming around alone. As I stand to walk away she stopped me holding my hand.

"You will not cook for me?" she asked with tears in her eyes.

I kneeled down to come face to face with her.

I kissed her cheeks and smiled at her. "I am so sorry love, but you should not go alone okay?" she nodded her head. I kissed her head again. "good and you favourite pasta will be here in 10 minutes." I said trickling her. She started laughing. I kissed her cheeks and stand up to walk without looking anyone.

Emma and Jennifer called out my name but I ignored them.

After preparing pasta I served it in bowl for her. I put it down and again bend on my knees to talk to her.

I was smiling and talking all this time when suddenly Sebastian also bend on his knees and tucked my hairs behind my ears. I stiffened and walked back to kitchen to get Rosie's favourite ice-cream. I stopped walking when I heard Sebastian talking to them.

When he walked inside kitchen I pull him side "Why did you do that?" I whisper yelled at Sebastian

"I know they did something bad to you, something which made you this way." he said waving his hands up and down. "I wanted your fucking boyfriend to know that he can't mess around you any more."