74

(Eva prov)

I was playing with Speedo when my mother walked in wearing a beautiful dress, she was adjusting a shopping bags in one hand and holding her phone to her ears with one hand. I raised my brow in a question but she put all the things on my bed and sit on the edge of bed still talking, I shrugged my shoulders and started rubbing Speedo's neck. He loves it when you rub his neck. He completely turns into a relax baby without any idea of world around him.

She turn to me and smile I smiled back.

"Char you have to get ready, we all are going to this event which you will love." my mother said taking a deep breath.

I opened my mouth to cancel but she shoot me her glare, which shut my mouth.

Uhhh, she has been giving me this glares whenever I declined going out with her or whenever someone comes to meet me, I simply stayed in my room. Because I was too scared to come face to face with them.

It's been a week and ever since I have come here every day Alex come. sometimes he come alone or sometimes he brings Emma, Jennifer or even Steffan. But I always lock myself in my room. They are growing tired of my childish behavior, but I can't help it. I am ashamed of my self because deep down I blamed each and everyone for the Harry's and twin's death. Because if Alex, Noah, and Steffan had never kidnapped me or if they never dig into Harry's life they would have been alive. They would have have been away from me but they would have been alive and that would have been enough for me.
And now I feel stupid for even thinking or blaming them because it was all Londons father's fault. Because of his sick head, he not only turned my life upside down but each and everyone who I blamed for twins death. That time I was so angry and mad at everything and everyone I didn't even realize that they were the only person who would have been there for me and I simply walked away.

And Noah, he loved me, I saw how much he hated himself when I was admitted in hospital and when I lost our baby. But I only concentrated on my pain and lost and never asked him about his suffering. Because if I was miserable then he was miserable too, he was hurting too, because no matter how much I tried talking myself into otherwise, I knew he was hurt too when I lost my baby. And he would have done anything, everything to bring me back from my misery like he did before I get to know about twins death. He would have been there for me but I walked away not only from him but every one. And this guilt is eating me alive.

"Sweety, one day or another you have to come out of this room face everyone." she said smoothing back of my hairs. My eyes snapped in her direction. She smiled. "do you think I would never understand that why you are hiding from every one?" she raised her brow.

I opened my mouth to speak but she interfere.

"I know, you are blaming yourself for walking away from everyone but we all understand Char, we understand that last year was not easy for you and any sane person would have been gone crazy but you, you took it so strongly and we'll then any of us could have handle that situation. Because it was not easy to cope up with whatever happened and it was expected of you to beak down and it was normal to have a reaction to that situation and trust me when I say that no one is blaming or angry on you for walking away. Yeah, we all were worried but we knew you were safe so we were relaxed here." she said chuckling.

Now I was confused.

"What do you mean you knew I was safe?" I asked confused.

"Ohh, nothing. If you believe that your father and I would let you walk away from us without knowing about your safety and security then you had other things coming to your way." she shook her head. "your father was so worried and scared, so he hired two bodyguards for you to look after you. He always kept us updated about you."she finished.