64

(Eva pov)

After m long time my head was not throbbing, and I was sleeping peacefully hearing familiar heart beat that sooths my nerve all the time. I snuggle closer. An arm pulled my body close to a strong chest my eyes snapped open when my nostrils filled with very familiar colonge.

I pushed my face up to find Noah looking down at me smiling. My heart skipped a beat my breath hitched, his eyes dropped to my lips I looked down not wanting him to see in my eyes the need.

I tugged my loose curs behind my ears. He kissed my head. I closed my eyes. why every time I look at him my heart beats start running a mile per hour, why I can't stop my self looking at him whenever he was at diners, why I can't hate him, why it feels like I am doing something wrong whenever I try to avoid his stare, why I was cursing that girl who was checking him out, why?

I question my self. But shook my head to stop thinking and to not go in that direction

I pull away from his body and sit up leaning against headboard. Then I noticed I was wearing one of my favourite t-shirts of Noah.

"I know you don't like sleeping in jeans so I changed your dress. He mumble leaning against headboard.

I walked out of room not wanting to be near him or else I would do something I will regret later.

In heart beat he spin me around holding my elbow.

"Why are you running?" he asked. Holding back of my neck.

"I am not running I need coffee, if you don't mind." I added, shrugging my body and pulling away.

"Why would I mind?" he asked confused.

"It's your house and it's bad to walk-"

"It's our house" he cut me.

"No it's not" I said turning my back to him.

"It is"

"Just leave me Noah." I mumbled.

He snaked his hands from behind and pull my back to his front. "Never." he whispered.

"You did Noah, you left me." I whisper pulling away. "And stop touching me, I don't like it." I said looking down.

"No, I know I am the only one from whoes touch you didn't flinch because you heart trust me." why he is being so stubborn and caring all off sudden. Why can't he leave me alone just like he did 2 months ago.

My Blood boiled in my vains, I pushed him. "I don't fucking trust you Noah, don't you get it, I don't trust any one." I shouted.
I turn to walk away from him but stopped when I saw every one, sitting and standing in hall.

London Emma, steffan, Jennifer with a baby in her arm, Alex holding a bag, Mrs Black, Samantha with Trevor and 5 unknown people. I know them but I am not going to show them that.

I clenched my hair in fist and turn my back to them Noah was looking at me with worries on his face. I glare at him showing his all my hatred and anger.

I turn and started taking long steps, but Noah stopped me by sneaking his arms around my waist.

I turn and slapped him. "I said don't fucking touch me." I shouted.

Instead of flinching he hugged me. "Slap me all you want. fuck even kick me, punch me do whatever you want but don't walk away from me, don't run away from me." He said tightening his grip around me.

"Let go Noah." I said, he shook his head.
"Fucking let go of me." I started hitting his back but he didn't let go in between hitting I started crying and slide down, he slide down with me he pulled my body on his lap and started rocking me back and forth.

"L-et g-o No-ah." I sobbed.

"Never" he whisper.

"It's been two months Eva, two fucking months away from you. It was hell. I was Just walking dead, I couldn't sleep, I couldn't eat, I couldn't think. Work was non existence. I was mess without you." he said in my hairs.

I pushed him away with force.

"Do you think it was easy for me huh? I hardly had one hour sleep Noah, I couldn't sleep, if I sleep I hear her calling me, calling me to save her. she keeps crying all the time. She keeps coming again and again. Sh-" I clenched his shirt and broke down again. "She calls for you it's living hell."

"Who keeps caring you Eva?" Noah asked slowly.

"My baby Noah, she keeps crying and calling." I yelled Sobbing.

Everyone in room gasped Noah's hold loosen I took that chance and pulled away from him.

"I flinch all the time if someone try to touch me, my body stiffened all the time in fear someone if going to -to rape me." I sobbed harder. "I can't sleep because whenever I try to sleep he try to do that again all the time, do you know what he did to me, he pulled my shirt out of my body, he touched every part of my body, I wanted to vomit and run away from him. when I kicked him he kicked me in my stomach twice Noah, he kicked twice and you know after all this thing I still called for you. I shouted you name so hard my throat burned but you hated me so much at that moment you didn't bother to check on me. I can't sleep without tablets and you are saying your life was mess. Well guess what?, I am walking dead Noah, all because of you I am dead without soul because you stomp on it the day you left me in that dark room alone. Because out of all people I trusted you., I - I loved you but you choose to trust someone else. If you people would have killed me nothing would've been this way. I would have been free from everything. I don't understand why I am alive. You should have fired all the bullets straight in my heart." I put my face in both of my hands and started sobbing. After a while I wipe away all the tears.

"I heard all of you, I heard everyone in hospital when you came to talk to me. But damage was already done. I trusted each and every member but you people hurt me so bad I don't even want to live anymore." I said looking up.

"Eva" Olivia whisper.

I turned to her. "I am so sorry for causing you all troubles, I know I am not the daughter you both expected, but I can't give anything anymore. I don't have anything left in me. I am so sorry for being disappointment. but I can never be the daughter you deserve." I said. I stood to walk away but stopped when I heard crying. Jennifer came close holding her baby.

"I know you hate us Eva and we all deserve it, but please don't hate him, he loved you when you talked to him every time because he kicked for the first time when you whispered I love you to him, so please don't walk away from him. He need his aunt to spoil him to pamper him and to scold him."

I shook my head crying, "Rose is his aunt."

She nodded "Yeah she is but you are his godmother." She smiled with tears running down her cheeks.

I extended my shaking hands towards him she put him in my arms carefully.

As his eyes met with mine he stopped crying and smiled at me I smiled crying harder. I pulled him close to my chest and slide down holding him to my chest. my crying was echoing all in walls of hall. Jennifer hugged me crying too.

"What's his name." I whisper after sobering up.

"Evan" Alex answer coming towards me. My head snapped at him.

"He loved you before he loved anyone of us." Alex nodded towards the baby in my arms I look down. Evan smiled at me. "And you are the first person he smiled at."

My smile widen.

I started playing with his fingers.

Alex bend on his knees in front of me. "Please Eva let me explain my self, please let me tell you why I did what I did." He asked staring down at me. I pulled my face down to look at Evan to calm down myself.

After taking a deep breath I nodded.

......................................................................