7

I heard my phone ringing.
But I ignored as I wanted to sleep little more. I couldn't sleep last night I kept turning and shuffling with covers.
Again I  heard ringing sound.
I grooned and cover my ears with cushion.
Why can't I have a peaceful day for once. I thought.

Emma's face flash in my mind, like a cold water and I jumped to pick up my phone thinking she must have been calling.

I plugged out my phone from charger to find 15 missed calls.

What made me rub my eyes again and again, there were 10 calls from my father. 7 calls were from yesterday while 3 were from this morning.

And rest 5 were from Emm.

I hesitated before calling his no., Because he never call this frequently.
After 3rd ring he answered.

"Eva"

"Dad"
We both said at the same time.

"Are twins fine?" was the First question came out of my mouth.

He sigh and said yes.

"Can we talk if you are not busy?" he asked.

"Yes dad" I answered.

"I am in city, can we meet at some place." my father said after silence of a minute or two.

"Sure dad, you can come to Tim's diner. You know I work there." I suggested. Knowing this was his first time visit in city he might not know this place.

"Umm, no not there. I'm sending you my location, can we meet there. I have a meeting here in about a couple hour." said said in urgency.
Wow something really going on.

"OK dad, just give me time I'll be there." I said and he hung up.

I did my daily routine and took a quick shower, I let my hair fall on my shoulders let the wind dry it. I picked up my phone check time, It was half past ten. I took my bag and closed all doors and windows and lock the door.
I walked to bus stop in time to catch the bus or else I would have to wait another 15 minutes for other bus.

After half an hour, I walk out of bus and headed towards an elegant coffee house.
Place was quite good with sweet smell of coffee and fresh muffins and tasty breakfast.

I spotted my father sitting on a chair  and was reading paper. As I walk towards him I study his features.
At the age of 43 he still have an aura, which scares the crap out of every one including me.

I gulped and stand in front of his booth.
He must have felt my presence because he folded his paper and looked at me.

"Hello dad."I greeted him ,he nodded towards chair in front of me.

" I hope you don't mind, I have ordered  breakfast for both of us."
I shook my head.

"How are you Eva? " he questioned worried.
I looked at him and study his face it was still the same as before but few lines were marked on his forehead, his ginger red hair was falling everywhere on his forehead.

I whisper fine.

After that there was an awkward silence for about 5 minutes.
He was going to say something but stopped when waiter brought us our breakfast and coffee.

I found scrambled eggs with bacoons and mushrooms with grill cheese with coffee, it was exactly the same thing I would have ordered.

"I know you would prefer that in your breakfast if you want anything you can order." he said after studying my expression.

I shook my head and started eating.

"Eva I am sorry about last time." Dad said out of blue.

"I know what I and your leila did was not appropriate." Ok, am really confused here.