30

As Tom came back to his cook position. I started being waitress again.

It's 10:30pm and I am waiting for bus, but its taking forever to come.

I called Emm to tell her know I may get late so no need to wait for me.

By the time I reach home it was 11:25pm. I entered in my room to find it fully dark.

I didn't bother to on the lights so went in bathroom to take a hot shower, which did it magic to relax my body. I towel dry my hair and body. I wore a long shirt without anything beneath it.

I jumped on my bed but stiffened as another body came crashing with mine.

I shouted tried to move out of bed but strong arms pulled my body to his.

When my nostril filled with very temptive but familiar colong I hit his chest hard.

"What the hell Noah?, if you want to kill me by heart failure just tell me, I would jump off this building." I hit him again.

He pressed my body closer to his very naked chest. My body was flushed with his.
He put one hand on my bump, and cursed when he realised I wasn't wearing anything underneath it.

He clear his throat.

"What are you doing here?" I asked and try to move away from his body.

"Sleeping" he whisper in my hair.

"No seriously what are you doing in my room." I asked again.

"Holding you."
I hit his chest his laughter filled in my room.

He started rubbing my back to calm me. "OK miss bossy, I was thinking all the time in office, that I am so wrong to demand any answers from you when I am not being fair enough to tell you about mine." he said kissing my head. "So here I am rectifying my mistake."

He sigh. "Today I will tell you about me and my family. Yeah I expect you to talk about your family too, but that's okay."

"You don't have to Noah, nothing is going to change." I mumble in chest.

"Shh, Tonight I am going to talk and you are going to listen to my each and every words."

"So you already know my name, and my sister. So, I will skip that topic." he chuckled.

I smiled. Thank god it was dark in here.

"I was born in Australia, we use to stay in huge beach house. We use to visit there on vocation but I stopped going there as it was reminder of bad and good things. Something really bad happened there so we shifted here to run from all bad things. I was just 9 years old and Emma was 3 and half years old, so she didn't remember anything from back home." he took a deep breath as if it was paining him to talk. "It was hard for us to come here with everything leaving behind us. My grandparents stayed behind to wrap all the business and work so that they can open the main office here in Manhattan."

He paused for a second. "We had tough time, everything fell apart not only for us but many others too. I-my- " he shutter." My father was in bad condition when we came here, the main reason to shift was to bring him here."

He cleared his throat. "I still remember. one and half year of Manhattan was scary and bad." he paused. "Dad was not well mom use to cry every time she was so hurt broken she stopped taking care of Emma and me."

"I was OK, but Emma needed her more that time. So I stepped in and started taking care of her. Then after dad came back to his normal form mom also came back to life from her life less body.
It took time for us to heal but we did heal together day by day. But one thing never changed was my night mares from that day of Australia.
It kept hunting me and my dreams everyday. When mom started getting worried about it, I started putting a brave face and stopped telling her about them. I started lying that they stopped coming. When I turned 15 I had started drinking and sneeking girls in my room."

I tensed.
He rubbed to clam my nerves.

He chuckled remembering something. "Mom caught me drinking and smoking. she cried, I promise I would never do that again. But I broke it only within 2nd month. But I never drank or smoke in house. I started staying at friends more night by night." he shook his head laughing.
"Dad was so pissed when he caught me drinking at my friend's house he sent me to boarding school. I moved to London till I completed my high school. I came back with new me who was not as addicted to alcohol. I stopped smoking. But my addiction changed into girls addiction. I started sleeping around so sooth my pain and nightmare at base. It helped but not for long, I started sleeping less and less so that I won't sleep I'll not get those nightmares. I never let anyone to stay for night or never lay with them after deed. but with you being around keeps me calm, your warm body do all the magic to make me sleep like a baby it's like a lullaby."

He pull me closer to scared I'll run away. And he might be right.

"So please let me hold you because I need it."

I nodded and pushed my body closer to his. He smiled in my hair and kissed it. We fell asleep in each others arm.