67

(Eva pov)

A month passed, everything seems okay, I moved in with my parents because they wanted to spend time with me. I didn't had option because Chloe and Page needed their privacy. they were not happy about me moving out but they understand that I need time with my parents to know about them. They have been on thire heels every time which is starting to freak me out. They both keep checking on me like every hour.

Speedo keeps my parents entertaining, they fell in love with him. When Rosie met speedo she demanded that she too want a puppy, which freaked Alex out. I promise her that she can visit him anytime.

I am still working at diner which was the best time Or may be because that was the only time I could get to see Noah, not wanting to believe it I brushed it off.

Noah visit diner every day he spent his time from 4pm till 10pm at diner with me in kitchen. I cook and he simply stare at me or talk or just help me. But when his fingers or body parts touch mine I freeze, I badly crave for his touches and kisses but he never initiated it for which I was happy. It's just my emotions have been running all over the places whenever he was with me. But whenever he was with me I found my self calm and less in pain. it was like without doing anything or saying anything he was joining me from piece to piece, but I don't want to accept that I still have feelings for him.

It's been 3 months and he must be dating someone else. it's just his guilt keeping him with me. My shoulders dropped thinking of him with someone else. It still hurt.

Today my parents are going out for some party, they wanted me to come with them but I declined saying I was tired but I was really not feeling like going out.

Days were passing good and I don't know what, but something happened and from past one month  I am sleeping for 4 to 5 hours. But I woke up breathing heavy and crying, every time speedo run to my side. Thank god my parents room were upstairs to the other corner of house.

I open my medicine box to take my tablets but when I saw it empty I cursed. How could I not remember to fill them. I have to wait for tomorrow to refill them.

I cursed and fell on bed. I closed my eyes.
........

It's so dark, but why it feels like something is wrong? Suddenly door burst open and someone walks in. I can't see who it was but I am scared. Suddenly a big and rough hands grab me by my elbow and pushed me back. He started unbuttoning my shirt I was struggling and kicking my legs and pushing my hands on his shoulders to make him fall or leave me but it seems like he is becoming stronger every second. His hands started travelling upwards from my stomach to my chest. I freezed.

"No stop, stop!!!!!!" I shouted to him but he didn't bother. His hands travelled down to unbutton my jeans but I kicked him. In return he kicked me back.

My baby.

My eyes widen and I started struggling more because I have to save my baby.

"Noah!!!!!!!!!!!" I started shouting his name, but why he is not coming?

Why he is not saving me and our baby?

"Help!!!!!!!" I tried again but, no one came.

"Noah help!!!!!!!!!" I sobbed but why no one is coming.

He started kicking me again and again. I covered my stomach with both of my hands to protect my baby.

"Stop please stop, don't touch me." I said moving.

Suddenly someone started shaking my body

"Eva, wake up. Wake up love its just dream." a very familiar voice said.