20

He opened the door and walked in front of a beautiful garden. me staring him, and he staring at nothing. He turn to face me, We stare at each other without saying a word.

Finally he broke the silence. "Why are you doing this?"

"What I am doing?" I question back, because I am totally clueless about what he is talking.

"You kissing and dancing with another guy." he gripped my hand so tight, it started paining.

I open my mouth to speak but he shut it by putting his index finger on my lips.

"First you have to come looking like this" he said waving his hand up and down. "then you go and kiss and dance with the only guy I hate the most." he shove my shoulder back in frustration. "You know it took everything in me to not rip him off of you and kill him there with my bare hands. you only belongs to me, do you get it?" he said moving closer to me.
"You are mine and only mine. Mine to kiss, mine to dance with and mine to touch. no one touches what's mine." his warm breath was brushing my neck. He grip my chin between his thumb and index finger to move my face towards his, without saying anything he slamed his mouth on my lips, this kiss felt more like punishment. This kiss was hard and rushed. harder than last time which for sure is going to leave bruises later. His hands pulled my face closer to his.

"Kiss me Eva, please." he whisper on my lips, when I didn't kiss back. But it was taking everything in me to not kiss.

When I didn't kiss. he bite my lower lip. I gasp, he moved his tongue inside, which made my brain to loose all control. I started kissing him with same need and urgency. His hands move down to rest on my waist, He flushed his body to mine.

He pull away from my lips and started kissing my neck. kissing, nibbling, sucking. it was making me crazy and wild. my hands were shoved in his hair clenching and pulling them.

His phone ring breaking me from his magic, he ignored it. But my senses came back making me realise the situation we were in was wrong. so, I pushed him but he didn't move.

"Noah stop." I said breathless.
This time I shoved him back with every energy left in me, he stumbled back. I lean on wall for support because my legs were numb.

He looked at me as if I slapped him. His face looked so sad and lost. He took a step towards me but I stopped him with my hand putting in between us.

"You came here with your girlfriend, whatever you're doing is wrong. We can't keep doing this." I looked down not wanting to show him how much it hurt me by referring her as his.

"How many time I have to tell you that she is not my girlfriend. I don't do girlfriends and all those shits. And I needed a date for tonight. There's nothing going on between us." he said trying to come closer but I pushed his hands back.

"I don't want to be anybodys dirty little secret." I raised my voice too.

He started shaking his head. "You are not."

"Then why didn't you asked me to come here with you?" I folded my hands below my chest.

"I don't want to lead your expectations." he shrug his shoulders as if it wasn't a big deal for him.

"Ohh, so kissing me here doesn't leads my expectations?" I shoved him back.

Is he bipolar or something?

he doesn't want me to lead on, then he kisses me and says I belongs to him, then he says he doesn't wants to lead my expectations.

I pulled my hair in frustration. I took a step to walk but stumble, as I missed a step. I grasped Noah's shoulder to keep my balance, instantly his hands rested on my waist to keep me from falling. Slowly I look up to see him already looking at me. I blushed and drop and eyes on his chest. After staring at it for a second or two my eyes travel to his shirts collar. I pushed the coat slightly to find a pink lipstick stain.