51

"Roger was the one who tried to kill me on my birthday 19 years ago, he tried to kill me and kidnapped me. When he couldn't get hold of me he killed my Ginger, Rose and Mr Black." he pushed my head with force my head fell forward. "I told you everything, everything about my past, my fear and my darkest secret thinking you cared, but you were playing with our lives. You planned on being Emma's friend to get hold of us, you wanted to kill us all with help of your killer father." I shook my head. "Well like father like daughter."

"You are lying." I yelled not believeing
Him

He pulled my hair tight
"I am lying, here see this." he shove picture of younger Harry in truck, with a small gun. another of him in mask and gun in hand. another of him on terrace and another of him in mask kidnapping Noah, and a small girl. "So God help me, tell us what was your plan?" he shouted.

"Ther was no plan Noah." I whisper.

He pushed me away. "You disgust me, I can't be in same room where you breath." He said

Samantha came and stopped beside him.

"Don't worry love, after today you don't need to see her face again." She kissed him he didn't push her away or tried to stop kissing. I closed my eyes not wanting to see anything.

"We trusted and loved you, my mother loved you like her own daughter, Jennifer loved you like a sister, Rosie loved you like aunt and I loved you like my sister, who was murdered because of your father. We all gave you place of Rosie in our life but your father was the reason in the first place because of him we all lost Rose." Alex gritted his teeth with each words. His eyes were full of tears.

"Alex Trust me I don't know—"

"Trust you Eva? How, after what you and your father did to us how can you expect me to trust you. Because of your father I lost my sister and father. I hate you Eva I hate you." he shouted and kick an empty box which went flying.

They all walked away closing the door and lights.

First time in my life I welcome darkness, First time I was not scared of darkness because now I am scared of light and its effect on my life. In just a minute my world crashed down in front of me and I couldn't do anything.

I started crying and sobbing because I didn't know what else to do. They are never going to trust me. I just lost everything.

.....

Later some one enter in room and untie the rops from my hands and legs. I didn't respond. But when he started sniffing my hair and removing my shirt I started shouting and kicking. But he shoved his smelly face infront of me.

He smelled of alcohol and sweat which made me to gag. I wanted to vomit but stopped when his hands grabbed my breast.

"Noah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

He started slapping but I never stopped fighting.

"Noah help.!!!!!!!!!"

With one hands he was trying to shut my mouth and another he was trying to remove my clothes.

"Nooooooo!!!!!!"

He unzipped his pants and unzipped mine he slide my pants down I panic

I kicked him

"Help......"

He kicked me in my stomach again and again, when he was sure I would not protest he started sliding my panties but some one hit him, he fell on me.

I was pulled in Hug but I shoved the person away and hide in corner.

"Hey Eva, it's fine, it's me." Someone said, but I was gone far from here to understand anything. I curled in corner hiding my body.

.......

(Noah's prov)

After leaving Eva we all waited for arrival of Roger, our team members digged him out of his grave.

Wanting to forget everything I started driving.

My world come crashing down when Alex told me that Eva have been helping Roger all this time. both had planned this. she came here with a mission, then he showed all photos of Rodger and Eva together she even send him two millions which was enough prove. She took my money for him and she sold the necklace I gave her.

I wanted to kill her but Alex calmed me down saying it wasn't right time as it could be our last chance of catching Roger and ending this hide and seek game of killing our love ones life.

I hated her more when she started declining she didn't knew where was Roger. If she didn't knew then how did she transfer that amount to him.

I parked my car and walked out of it I kicked the tier and slide down shouting.

"Why did you do that Eva?, why?" I cried and shouted. "I loved you and you just played with me. I will nover forgive you Eva, never."

I don't know how much time passed, but when my phone started ringing I pressed answer button.

"They are here." was only words spoken by Alex and I started driving back to house.

I run out of car as soon as I parked. I run inside to find Roger lying on floor crying hysterical. Alex was kicking him but Steffan pulled him away when two small twins started shouting and crying.

I took hold of girl and Steffan took boy in his arms. We started walking towards the room where Eva was. We both stopped when we saw door was opened.

I run inside and switched on light.

When I saw Matt lying on floor with his pants down. Emma trying her best to not cry staring at Eva, who was curled in ball in corner half naked.

I paled.

Boy started kicking Steffan which made Emma to move her head in our direction. She come running towards me, I let the girl down so did Steffan. They both run and hugged Eva. She flinched but when she saw it was them she hugged them close not caring about her half naked body.

"What the fuck happened here Emma"  I yelled making three of them flinch.

"I heard Eva shouting your name and calling for help, so when I opened the door I saw him trying to — to rape her. Noah whatever she did to us but she didn't deserve getting raped by anyone." Emma shouted last part and run out room. Steffan followed her. But I couldn't move.

Why it feels like I am doing something wrong, for which I am going to regret for rest of my life.

Boy removed his shirt and and tried to cover Eva's body as possible as he could with his small shirt. I Removed my white shirt and gave it to her but she didn't take it. I put it down. When I tried to touch she moved away from me.

Both twins glare at me.

I kicked matt in his private part.

He don't deserve to live. I kicked him again but stopped when Eva flinched I looked at her to find her staring at me.
I flinch back when I saw her face. Her face was void of any emotion so was her eyes.

Not wanting to stay there any longer I walked out dragging Matt with his left out of there closing the door behind me.