16

"Eva you and I should date, seriously, just imagine, your beauty and my looks would create a wonderful babies." Trevor said bumping his shoulder to mine.

I chocked on my food and started coughing.

"Shit!!, Trevor are you planning on killing her? " Emm whisper yelled at him while rubbing my shoulder.

Trevor works in Emma's department with Mia. And from first day he keeps asking me on a date but I kept saying him no, but this guys do not know the meaning of no.

Someone clear their throat. We all turn to find Noah throwing his deadly glares at Trevor.
Did he heard everything?, I don't think so and I don't care if he heard him.

It's been two days since Noah stormed out of Mrs Black's office. He left me alone for two days, so what does he want now?

"Emma I'll drop you and pick you up ever day so no need to take bus." he spoke still glaring at Trevor who was rubbing my shoulder to comfort me.

Emma and I have been taking bus for last two days. She enjoyed it, but I guess her brother have other plans.

His eyes fell on my face then travel to Trevor.

I turned back to eat my lunch.
"Ohh and miss Michael Mrs Black asked for you." He said and walked away.

Why was Mrs Black was asking for me?, it must be important otherwise she wouldn't have called during lunch time.

I took my half eaten food and my bag.

I took the elevator, when I reached my floor I walk out chewing my food.

But suddenly someone grabbed me and pushed me in coffee room. He locked the glass door. I turn and came face to face with Noah.

"What the he—" he shoved me back where my back came in contact with hard wall.

"Wonderful babies?" He spit the words like each words were burning him bad.

"Noah let go of me." I said shoving him but he didn't move.

"Please Eva don't tell me you are considering about this shit of an idea." he whisper pleading with so much worry.

Why was he worry about me being with any one?

"What if I am?" I challenge.

"No." his hold on my shoulder tighten.

"Why it does matter to you Noah?, I can be with any one." I said poking my finger in his chest.

"You are my business damn it!!!."
He said hitting wall above my head.

I didn't flinch or try to cover.

"You girlfriend must be looking for you sir." I shrugged my shoulders without showing any emotion.

"She is not my girlfriend" he said moving his face closer to me.

His eyes were on my lips which made me to lick it to remove the sudden dryness of it.

And that was more than enough for Noah to move his face towards mine.
My eyes widen.

"Mrs Black!!." I blurt trying to look a head of me. Noah cursed and moved away from me. I took that as a chance to run out of room.

Imaginary Mrs Black saved me for now. But I have to be more attentive and don't fall for his games another time.

This was first and last time he played with me.

I stay in Mrs Black's office all time.

Mrs Black asked me to get some files from reception as one of the client have delivered it.