43

It's Friday today. I was fine, everything was going well until I saw Noah and Samantha's photo on front page of a magazine. It was of recently taken, may be at party or event. Both posed together and both were smiling. I didn't tell anyone about this photos. Neither I run away. I was so exhausted because of running from office to diner and I wasn't able to sleep since Noah left. I hardly sleep for an hour or two and I wake up with horrible nightmare.

Emma and Jennifer always gave me their pity smile. I know they were not doing that to make me feel bad but I know they were worried too.

I unlock the door and stopped for a second when I saw Emma Jennifer were sitting with Alex and steffan. Noah was sitting with Samantha and Trevor was sitting on floor as we don't have that much place for more couch.

Everyone stopped talking when they saw me except Noah and Samantha.
I gave them a small smile and walked back to my room. After having a long and warm shower I dressed in big shirt and fell on bed.

I shoved headphones in my ears and raised the volume to block their laughters.

I woke up with jerk. I looked around it was dark. I panic. suddenly lights were turned on, I looked up to find Noah standing by door. When he didn't say anything I walk out of bed to get some water.

I passed by him, he didn't said anything nor stopped me. I took the bottle and walked back to room not wanting to disturb their still going on party.

After gulping down some more water I tried to sleep again but sleep was long gone. It has been happening since monday.

This time, nightmare were horrible. I took out my phone called my father's no. but as usual it was switched off.

I looked at watch it was midnight. So I went in living room to find everyone talking laughing.

I Sat down with Trevor, they were watching some horror movie.

I cursed and stand up to walk but stopped.

"Ohh, so you are scared of these movies?" Trevor chuckle making everyone look at me.

"You don't have any idea Trevor, she always scratched our hands. One day we had invited some friends for movie and it was horror movie when lights went off Eva shouted so bad her date freaked out and never talked to us again." She laughed making everyone laugh too.

"Well I can't help, it scares the crap out of me." I mutter rubbing my forehead.

"Well I'll hold your hand." Trevor offered.

I shook my head but smiled.

"Again you had your nightmare?"
Emm asked making my eyes widen.

"What nightmare?" Alex asked.

"Nothing" I replied.

"Well since Monday she hardly slept for an hour or two." she continued speaking not understanding my signs of shaking head.

"What, but why?" he asked again.

"It's nothing." I answered fast not wanting her to reveal my secret in front of everyone. And gave her my glare to letting her know it was not cool to say it in front of them.
"Guys am going to my room." I said to no one in a particular.

"Eva." Emma called out my name.

"Emm am fine. Horror movies creep the hell out of me." I shrugged my shoulders not wanting to talk any more about me and my nightmare.

As I was passing Noah he looked up and stopped me by holding my wrist. "Eva can we talk."

Without turning to face him I answered. "Why now Noah?"