56

(Eva pov)

"I love you ginger."

That was the last words I heard before falling back to sleep.

.....

I could hear a lady crying calling for Char, but who is this Char? And why she is crying?

I tried to open my eyes but they felt so heavy. I panic when I couldn't open my eyes.

"Relax Eva, try to open your eyes slowly."

I panic hearing unknown voice.
Suddenly a hand started pulling me. He took out my shirt then he unzip his pant. When he was going to slide my pants down I shoutted.

"Noah!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Help!!!!!!"

Shit I can't breathe.

"No please don't touch me, Noah help!!!!!!!!!" I cried and started kicking the person but it's not stopping.

"Ahhhhhh!!!!" I jerk my hands.

"Noah!!!!" I shouted again.

Suddenly I heard Noah's voice and felt his heart beat I started calming down but after few seconds later everything went blank.

.............

(Noah's prov)

When I walked out of Eva's room a lady came running towards Austin, he hugged her and they both started crying they cried for a minute. Later after few minutes she pull away from Austin and look towards Eva's door.

Eva was exact copy of her, minus her hair and eyes, which are as same colour as Austin's. If we had ever seen her or met her before we could have have recognised my ginger but no one has met Olivia after that night.

"Where is my baby Austin? Please take me to her." She hick up and rub her nose in frustration.

My eyes widen, Eva have the same habit of rubbing her nose in frustration and I always find it cute. My heart clenched suddenly feeling alone.

Austin wiped her tears away and walked inside everyone followed including me.

When Olivia saw Eva she started crying again. "That's our baby Austin, that's our baby, she is alive." she covered her mouth with both of her hands not believing that her daughter is alive after 19 years.

Austin nodded. "She just look like you liv she is exact carbon copy of you." Justin said smiling at Eva his cheeks were wet too.

She nodded and took Austin's shirt in a fist. "She is my baby. My baby girl." she was a crying mess.

Slowly she walked towards Eva, scared if she will make any noise Eva will disappear. She brought her shaking hands towards Eva's face. She closed her eyes and brushed her hands acros Eva's face. With a smile on her face she opened her eyes. "Char I love you baby, I love you. Never a single day passed when Austin and I never cried for you. When we neve whisper I love yous to you. Wake up my baby wake up." she whispered.

"Please Char I have waited so long, don't make me wait any longer." she said in the urge of crying again.

Eva's fingers move her eye lids were clenched tight. As if she was struggling to something.

I run out of room to call Doctor.

I took hold of doctors Hands in my hand and started running back.
I pushed everyone out when I heard a beeping of her hreat monitor raising.
Doctor tried to calm her but it started beeping louder then suddenly she started whimpering and shouting for my name.

"Noah!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Help!!!!!!"

"No please don't touch me, Noah help!!!!!!!!!" I couldn't move from my place, because hearing her calling my name brought me back to time when I found out what Matt tried to do and her curling to the corner of wall and her face.

Shit!!!

"Ahhhhhh!!!! " she shouted in pain.

"Noah!!!" that was my breaking point, I rush towards her side, I pushed doctor making a way to sit on stool, I hold her hand to my chest.

"Hey love, it's okay." I clenched my jaw so tight, it could have come out of socket.

"You are safe, calm down love." I started rubbing back of her hand with my thumb. "Ginger please calm down. I am here. I am alway here with you. Eva calm down just listen to my heart beat love feel it. You are safe in my arms." I whispered, my eyes were moist and I wanted to kill myself  for doing this to her.

But it's not about me or how I feel, it's about Eva and for her I will he strong because she needs me and I will be here waiting for here.

Her heart beat slow down she stopped shouting. Her heart monitor wen to normal. Doctor injected something in her IV after few seconds her body stilled.

Doctor turned to face every one. "I told you guys to let her sleep. Her condition is very critical, she just had a panic attack which is not good for her health. So I would request all to go out of this room and no one is allowed until she is awake." he Finished pointing towards door.

I didn't move. My father put his hands on my shoulders.

"Come on Noah, let's go out. Let her sleep." he said running my back.

"I am not going out of here. I am not leaving her again ever." I whispered clenching my hands in tight fist.

"Naoh you need to change your dress its all covered in blood." he pointed out.

I shook my head, I turn to look up at him. "She needs me dad, she needs me and I am not going anywhere until she needs me."

"Come on Naoh, she will be here when you come back." Justin said patting my shoulder.

"I am staying with my baby." Olivia said.

"No love you heard what doctor said we can't Offord to give her another panic attack." he took her face in both of his hands to make her understand the situation

She shook her head. "But Austin —"

"Shhh our princess is with us now, everything would be fine from now on." he kissed her on head and took her out.

I pull Emma with me.

"You are going to tell me what did that fucker did to her?" I tried my best not to yell at her but I failed.

She pulled her hands out of my grip. "Leave me alone Noah, no one did anything to her but you. You did this to her and now she is going to hate me forever." she pointed her finger at me.

"Don't you think I already know that." I shouted.

Now everyone in waiting room was looking at us.

Alex came in between us. "Hey calm down what happened." he asked slowly.

Emma pushed. "Alex you both piece of shit dragged Eva here for your revenge, you both left her in that dark room alone knowing well how much she is scared of darkness you both left her alone with Matt, if was late by second he — he wou— would have raped her." She started crying in her hands.

Every one gasped.

"Emma, shh she is safe here. Don't cry."  I tried to hold her but She pushed me.

"She is not safe, she crawl at the corner of wall to hide from me, I tried to touch her but she started shouting. She is never going to be same she was so broken her eyes were so dead, she is never going to forgive me, she is going to hate me forever." With that she run out of hospital steffan followed her.

Alex stumble back.
I know he is blaming himself too. But I can't console him when I am broke too.