25

I walked out of office, I started calling Alex's, Mrs Black's, Jennifer's no. but all their no. were out of reach. I called London's phone, which was off.

Everything was messed up, no one was answering their phone. I am in a situation where I can't pull myself away from this.

I looked up in frustration and wiped away follen tears.

My phones vibrated in my pocket, I pick it out of my pocket in a hope for any good news but I saw Dr. Chloe's name on the screen.

Dr. Chloe : 'Hey, Eva today they took the girls in. but if you didn't pay the amount by tomorrow they will send them back.'

My hands started shaking, everything was running out of hand.

I look in my phone to see time it was already 4:30pm, where did the time fly away?

I don't have much time!!!

I wiped away all the tears and took a deep breath.

With clenched fist and numb mind I walked inside his office.

"I am ready."
I said without looking at him.

"I knew you would do anything for money, you can even sell yourself." his voice was with so much disgust and hatred i wanted to run out of there but I kept repeating this in my  mind that 'I would never give up on them, I would never give up on them.'

I swallowed all my pride, self respect and nodded my head.

Because there is nothing I could say and change his opinion on me.

He took out his check book from table drawer and shut it with loud noise. he signed it. He started walking towards me and I didn't have guts in me to look up in his eyes so my eyes were on the floor. He stopped walking in front of me and I could only see his shoes but I know he was staring at me with hatred after waiting for a second he throw the check on my face.

"Though people pay after service but I am paying early." he chuckle his ugly laugh. "And I hope you would be clean."

I clenched my eyes shut. I didn't answer. Because there was nothing left for me to say.

"Follow me."
He said picking up his jacket from. Chair.

I took my bag and phone from my table and filled him inside elevator, he pressed the p button. Which I thought was for parking lot but it moved up. Elevator stopped its door opened to a long hallway. Without saying anything he walked out. I followed but kept a good distance.

he opened a door and stepped inside.

I entered inside it was all dark.
He closed the door behind me, my body stiffened.

Darkness was making me nervous. I started getting panic attack.
I still have time to back off, or if I will explain to Noah, why I wanted money he may understand. Yeah he will understand me. Because no matter how much he hates me he will give my loan after knowing my reasons.

I opened my mouth to speak.

"Strip" Noah said making me jump out of my skin.

I hesitate, I open my mouth to talk but again shut it when Noah fist my hair and shove me lightly.

When I bend to remove my pants he took my hair in fist and pulled my head towards his body.

"Today I'll show you how to fuck, your lover boy would be in shame when I will be finished with you." he barked in my hair. He pushed me on something soft.

I closed my eyes and bite inside of my cheek to stop from crying.

My front landed on bed I didn't turn or flip on my back.

I don't want this, oh god!!!, what I have put my self in?

My body was trembling in fear and anger but I couldn't speak a word or open my mouth because I was concentrating to breath. If I will open my mouth, I'll choke.

He throw a cloth on my back. "Get out, and don't you ever show your ugly face to me, ever!!!." He shouted.

"Samantha I am coming at yours." he said and shut the door loudly.

I flinched and started crying clenching bedsheets as if my life depends on them. I wore my shirt, put the box and money he had thrown on me. I tug the check inside my bag and run out of room crying. I walked out of building and took a taxi.

After reaching home and closing my self in bathroom I started crying, I started rubbing each and every part of my body.

"I hate you Noah Smith, I hate you."

I rubbed my skin until it started burning.

I walked out of shower not bothering with wearing anything. I pull out my bag and packed my cloth with all documents.
After wearing clothes, I walked out of room carrying my bags. I put my keys on table near door. took both my bags in hand and headed down. I switched off my phone not wanting anyone calling me.

I dictated address to taxi driver, after one hour I was standing next to hospital. Which was triple the size of previous one and was of 30 floors.

No wonder they are charging this huge amount.

I followed all procedures and filled the paper and payed all money Dr. Started the surgery not delaying any longer.

Surgery continued till morning.

When Dr Ron with other doctors came out of surgery room they said everything went well now its all up to god and girls now. I nodded.
nurse guided me towards their private room. I talked to both girls for hour saying their family loves them, they had to wake up for them and. later I promised to visit them soon.

Nurse assured me that they will take care of everything. And girls will be in good hands with proper care as I have paid for a private room for them.

I walked to bus stop with my bags and headed towards station.