49

I wake up shivering. I wrapped sheets around my body and looked for Noah, but he was nowhere to be found.

I walk to penthouse expecting him to cooking or trying to cook but when I found no sign of Noah, my heart sank.

I pick up my phone which I never remember placing on table and called his no. Which was off, I called again but nothing happened.

I decided to take shower first then later I'll think to do next thing.

I took a quick shower and got dressed. I started calling oh his no. again but it was switched off.

Today I wanted to tell him everything about my past about Harry and his drug history with gang.

I tired to write a letter and putting all my heart in it.

I took out my diary and started writing.

Hopefully he will understand me.

Then I called Alex no. But his phone was off too.
I called Emma who said same thing happened with Steffan, his phone is off as well as Alex's.

She cursed at them and said if all the men's were ganging against us girls then they must watch their backs.

Later she hang up saying she was getting a call from her mother.

Later I called London when he answered I felt relieved.

"Eva"  he answered

"London"  I said his name back with same tone.

"How are you?" he chuckled.

"am fine" I mumble.

"Where are you." I question wanting to talk to him about something and I needed his help to go to store.

"I am at my father's" he said, and hear the sound of shuffling papers.

"Is everything alright?" he might have stopped flipping pages because it was silent for a while.

I nodded and said yes.

He hang up because he was in meeting with some clients.

I tried to eat something but I vomited.

I was feeling so weak and tired I lay down on bed.

When I woke up shivering I checked time it was 6pm in the evening. But still there was no sign of Noah.

I called Alex this time he answered.

"Hello Alex"

"Yes Eva, is there something I can help you with?"  He said but it felt like his unusual self.

"Alex do you know where is Noah?" I asked chewing my thumb.

"Yes, Eva we are in meeting right now and Noah's phone is dead, so he will contact you later." With that he disconnected the call.

I really had this strong feeling that something was not right. But I brushed it off and fell asleep.

Next day was same torture. I vomited again, Noah was no where to be found.
He was out whole Saturday and now on Sunday also there was no sign of Noah, which was making me worried as well as angry.

"Where are you Noah?" I mumble in my head.

I just took some medicines as my head was throbbing and tried to sleep.

...

(Noah's prov.)

"Man this looks like shit."
Steffan said flipping all the pages.

"You are telling me." Alex cursed.

"But man how can this be possible?, I mean I have been investing myself in this case but we never across of this before." he was as confuse as I and Alex were.

"Because they were smart." Alex mutter.

"So what's the plan?" he asked.

"Nothing, I am just sending every one out of this city then I'll execute my plan."

"I know man, Emm have been calling my no. But I don't know what to say to her. I don't know it will be easy for me to send her away without valid reason." Steffan said rubbing his forehead.

I fealt relieved knowing there will be some one else to look after my sister.

"Same with Jennifer." Alex scowled.

"Then tell them truth." I said without thinking.

But how will I manage this with Eva?, will she come with me? How am I going to convince her to come with me. Because all her family lives here. Will she move out of here to come with me?

"What about Eva?" Steffan asked masking me and Alex stiffened.

"I'll take care of it." I said flipping all the pages.

"Man she called me, she was asking for you, she was pissed but worried about you." Alex pull out his phone.
"I think we should head back to our house because Jennifer was worried about me, and I can't let her stress about anything."

This may be hardest time for him, Jennifer's pregnancy plus this situation.

I cured again and again, thinking how I'll explain this to Eva.

......

Eva prov

I woke up on bed alone ,again. I vomited all my guts out, but still my stomach was feeling sick.

I took shower and walked back to bedroom to find Noah sitting on the corner of bed  with his hands shoved in his hairs.

He look up from floor and stand up.

He started kissing me, he scoped me and placed me on bed. His movements and kisses were wild and rough. One thing lead to another but he never looked in my eyes once, he was hiding something, which was troubling him. I tried to not think about it but I could not not think about it because he had never done that, he always looked down at me when we made love.

Later he simply walked in bathroom and locked the door behind him.

Which made me cry because he has never done that, he always wrapped his hands and we cuddle there for a while.

After what felt like forever he walked out of bathroom and walked inside closet and walked back with a small red box.

He came and sit next to me.

He opened the box, I gasped when I saw an engagement ring.

"Marry me Eva." Noah said without looking at me.

I don't know why but it felt wrong.

When I didn't answer he looked up to see my face my eyes widen when I saw tears running down his cheeks.

"Marry me." he whisper.

I just couldn't control and sit on his lap, I started kissing his lips ke kissed back. Then he slipped ring on my ring finger. We made a passionate love, and this time his eyes were on me and mine on his. We both were crying I was crying because I was happy but his crying felt like he was scared and afraid of something. Which made me cry harder.

It was maybe my insecurity were making its presence after staying two days apart from him.
But I brushed it away not wanting to think about something which wasn't there.