71

(Eva pov)

"It's too much to remember everything and everyone, all pain and hurt is killing me day by day little by little.
I wish I could remove all the pain and move on in my life.
I wish I could find an eraser or Better a delete button, so that I could start from beginning, without any misery or pain." I whisper those words to twins.

It's been 4 months since Noah informed me about their accident. It's been 4 months since I felt like I died. And it's been 4 months since I lost all my hope of living.

I was going to look for them until I would have found them. Only reunion of twins kept me going after Australia incident. Infact I was not that angry or in pain when I lost my baby because I never get to know about it but now it feels like someone dig out my heart and soul from my body and left me alone.

How can six words snatch away everything from you? How can God be this unfair with twins? How can he let the face the consequences of their parents wrong choices in past.

I lost all hope in god. And I no more believe in him because if he was there he wouldn't have done that to pure soul. He would have saved my twins.

They were like my baby. I was the one who took care of them when they used to wake up in the middle of the night crying because of hunger or in need of change of diapers. I was the one who heard their first word which was "Ev" I was the one who helped them to start them crawl and helped them to take their first step. And I was the one to whose room they used to run whenever they were scared or had bad dreams.

They were my life and God have took them away from me. So I don't believe in him anymore.

I wiped all my tears away from my cheek and simply turn to other side of bed where my eyes fell on Speedo. He is sad too but I can't help it. I can't find in me to let go of everything and move onn, it's too much. And this is the reason I shut off everyone from my life including my parents.

When I got discharge from hospital, I simply went to my room and started packing. My parents, Noah, Emma and everyone tried to stop me but I didn't listen to anyone. They tried to talk me out and explain but I said ten words which made everyone to shut their mouth.

"you can't do this to us to me Eva, you can't just pack your bags and go. I know you are hurting but we can be together in this. Stop running away." Noah said holding my hand.

I turned to face him and looked him dead in the eyes. "you let me go or I will kill my self" and that did it. He let go of my hand and never said any word.

I thought it would be best for me and everyone, if I keep my distance from them because I won't be able to handle any more pain of fear that one day they are going to leave me. So instead of feeling the pain and hurt of loosing some one I love one day it's better to pull away from them before something bad happen to them and god take away everyone from me one by one.

So here I am at Harry's old house. I am paying rent, I work in a restaurant as a cook. My bank account is first time is loaded with money and I know one thing for sure Noah is the one depositing the money.

Not wanting to think about him I took the tablets and gulp it down with water.

***********************************

Hello everyone 😊

I thought a lot and got to this conclusion that I should at least put Eva's and Noah's prov to show their feelings and struggle.

So, here it is..

I will be updating Noah's prov soon.