53

Noah's pov

I walked back to living area where every one was present. I button my shirt and stand next to my dad.

Every one was present to take their revenge. My father, Alex, steffan, ginger's father Austin Martin and his brother.

Both Roger and his wife were on chairs with two guards making sure they don't create any problems. What strange was neither Roger nor his wife had brown hair or green eyes, than how Eva got them?

"So Roger tell me why did you kill my father and sister." Alex said slowly.
People will think he is calm and composed but I only know how much in pain and anger he is.

"What are you talking about? I didn't kill any one." Roger said looking as confused as if he never did anything.

Now I can tell Rodger and Eva were related. They both are good actors.

Alex snorted and punched him. He fell down. Guards picked his chair up with him.

My father moved forward. "Do you think we are fool here, you first tried to kill my son, when you failed you killed a 3 year old girl then you tried to kidnap my son, when police came for rescue you killed another 4 year old. How could you live with killing innocent soul." my father raised his voice in anger.

Roger spit some blood from his mouth before speaking. "It's a lie, I never killed any one."

"You think we are lying? see this.
Austin shoved all the photos in front of him.

His brows were arch in confusion. His eyes were consuming each and every details. He must have realised something because his eyes widden and he looked up from all the reports to face my father who was standing in front of him. "Look I went there to kill  Smith's son because I did not had any other choice. Either him or my wife, so I had to do that." Gingers father kick him.

"Why did you kill my 3 year old daughter." He shouted punching him on face.

Roger cough blood. "I didn't kill your daughter. I was there to just make Smith's son was unconscious, I meant no harm. By making that child unconscious gave me time to rescue my wife and also make it look like I had shoot him and it gaved me time to run away from this town." he said without blinking or taking breath. "I left the town next day with my wife and my sister's daughter Eva."

My eyes widen, Alex and Steffans head snapped in my direction.

No wonder she didn't look like them.

"You are lying." My father pointed gun to his wife.

Roger shook his head, with wide eyes he turned to my father. "I am not, if you don't trust me you can check all registration and paperwork of my house from Australia to New York. it have my signature with dates I shifted and on which date I board a ship." he pleaded and tried to explain everything.

"Well anyone can pull out that with money." Austin scoffed.

Panic was written all over his face, his eyes widen. "I can prove, I was not here, I took marine route, if you can pull your connections you can get mine, leila's and Eva's name register in record." he was confident he even mentioned the name of officer who have checked and passed them through security check.

"There was nothing from name Roger." Austin's brother spoke breaking this ice cold since.

"Harry Michael" I said out loud that name without even realising.

everybody's head snapped in my direction, "That's his current name." I clarify.

"How do you know?" My father asked in confusion.