18

"When she kissed the frog, it turned into a beautiful Prince." I read the lines from the story book.

"Ewww, but how can some one kiss frog Ev." Rosie said wrinkling her nose in disgust.

I laughed at her expression.

"Oh Rosie, when it's true love, you travel stars and moons to be with them." I explained kissing her cheeks.

"Do you love any one?"
My breath hitched.

'Do I?, 'I question my self.

It doesn't matter anywayas.

"Yes, I love you" I said tickling her, she giggled.

"I love you too Ev." She said kissing me.

Some one clear their throat, we both look up to find Noah looking at us."Is Mrs Black in her office."

"Yes sir." I answer.

"I don't like big man Ev." Rosie said with cute frawn on her face.

"I don't like him either." I winked at her. Noah stopped by the door, I know he was staring at me, I can feel it in my every part of body, but I didn't look up.

It's friday and it's been three days since last we talked, we see each other every day when he pick me and Emma and drop us back.
It is pure torture, he keep glancing at me but I never dare to look up at his way.

When I heard door closing I started reading from where I stopped.

Rosie came to visit me, as Alex is in meeting with Mrs Balck and some clients I have to make sure she doesn't disappear on me.

Later when Rosie fell asleep on my lap, I lay her down on couch and covered her with my jacket. As I stand up I came face to face with a man.

"You have a lovely kid." man said.

I smile at Rosie.

"She is, but that's my daughter."
Alex said smiling proudly.

"Ohh, I am sorry miss?"

"Eva." I shake his hand.

"Beautiful name for beautiful lady. And I am James." he said kissing back of my hand.

"Stop flirting with my little sister, James." Alex grumble putting his hand on my shoulder.

"I didn't knew you had a sister Alexander, that too this beautiful."

Alex punch him in his stomach playfully.

"So you are coming too right?" James said beaming at me with mischief in his eyes.

"Where?" I question.

"The charity event I am throwing tomorrow."  he said keeping his shoulders straight.

I look at Alex for help.

"No she is not." a very familiar but angry voice said.

"Noah I am not asking you." James said smirking at him. "So, are you coming?" he question again facing me.

"Yes James she is assisting me." Mrs Balck answered breaking awkward silence.

"your presence will make my event more worthy Eva." he said winking at me. He turn to Mrs Black to talk about some paper works then walk away saying he have to arrange lot of things.

"Ev please don't kiss this frog, I don't like him." Rosie spoke rubbing her face, who was now sitting on couch.

My cheeks become red, Alex and Mrs Balck laughed at me. And Noah walk away like his tail was on fire.