63

(Noah's pov)

We all walked to Aria's room. Angel on wheel chair, London, Eva, Chloe and Dr. Page in front. Followed by me Alex, Trevor and Samantha.

Eva opened the door, Angels wheel chair was pushed inside first followed by Eva and London.

We stopped for a second but Samantha heard Angel crying calling Arias name so she pushed the door open and walked towards her sister.

Eva was standing putting her hand on Londons shoulder. Angel on other side of bed crying holding her hand.
And doctor Page and Chloe studying all reports.

Alex and I pushed inside when we come closer, Alex stumbled back dropping bottles from table.
We all turned to look at him.

He was staring at the girl in hospital bed wide eyes, all colours on his face was gone as if he saw some ghost he was so pale.

I shook his shoulder, he turned to look at me, he opened his mouth to speak but no words come out of his mouth. Tear started flowing out of his eyes, suddenly he fell on the floor Eva run to his side. He turn to look at her he open him mouth to speak but door opened and Mrs Black walked inside smiling but when she saw Alex on floor crying she dropped down next to him.

"What happened Alex?" She asked.

Alex pointed towards bed.
She stand up to look, she covered her mouth with both hands and start sobbing. She run to Aria's side, London moved aside to give space.

"My baby" Mrs Black cried touching her face.

My head snapped to Arias face I looked and really looked, then it clicked, she just looks like Mr. Black. Red hair and same face with faminine touch. Though she was thin and weak no one can deny that she was Rose. Same Rose we all thought was killed.

Alex walked to his mother, they both hugged each other and cried for Rose in each others arm.

"My baby, why she is laying there Alex what happened to her?" Mrs asked sobbing.

Suddenly Eva run out of room. I run after her. By the time I reached her she was crying mess. "hey are you alright?" I asked making sure to not touch her.

She shook her head. "It's too much Noah, everything is too much.
My real parents, then Angel and Aria being Mrs Black dead daughter and everything, it's too much." she said clenching her hands in tight fist.

"Take me away from here Noah please take me away." I nodded but as she stand up to walk she fainted. I rush to hold her in my arms.

It has been a long and tiring day for her, she have bottle up all her emotions and fear in herself, I am scared she is going to hurt herself if she continues to go in this manner. She is pale and weak but still she donated her blood and if she will not take care of her self she will kill herself.

I cursed!!!

I picked her up in bridal style slowly.

I will do anything for her, if she wants a peace of mind and go away from here then I'll do that too.

I took her inside the hospital to make sure she was okay, doctor said she was just stressed and tired. She needed to rest and she will be as new as ever.

By the time I parked car in front of my building Eva was still unconscious. I took her in my arms slowly making sure to not wake her up.

She snuggle close to my chest after sometime she relax. She weigh so light she lost so much of her body weight I am worried if it continues this way she have to admit in hospital.

She have this bad habit of not eating her meal on time I used to run around her to feed her. I smiled remembering our memories of together.

I lay her on bed slowly. And brushed my thumbs on her cheek.

"Soon Eva, soon I will win you again. And I'll take care of you and I won't let you go this time away from me ever." I removed her shoes and loosen her jeans pant slowly. I unbuttoned her shirt and my eyes dropped on her stomach. I touch it. "We will have everything back what we lost, we will have much more." I kissed her flat stomach. I pulled my t-shirt over her head. I kissed her head and slide down next to her body making sure to give her enough space. And fell asleep peacefully knowing Eva was in same bed with me.

.....

(Alex prov)

After explaining everything to mom and talking about Rose's health and her progress. We all moved to sitting area.

London was sitting on chair and absorbing everything. He didn't fight or said anything.

"I know what you are thinking, why I am not declining your words because when I was 12 years old my father's secretary brought a girl around 3 years old in her arms. Girl was crying mess but when I hold her in my arms she stopped crying and from that day onwards I decided that no matter what happened I will always protect her because the moment she touched my fingers she became my sister. But look at her I failed to protect her, and because of me she is laying on hospital bed." he brushed away the tear which fell from his eyes.

"It's not your fault, you had no idea she was kidnapped and was in coma." I told him with small smile.

"Thanks to Eva, if she hadn't reacted bravely that night we might have lost her Alex." he gulped loudly. I know how he is feeling because I have been in this situation many times in my life. Of loosing someone you love.

I nodded. "she is an angel sent from heaven to save us, but we hurt her so bad now she hate us." I clenched my hands in tight fist because this guilt is eating me from inside.

Londons face hardened. "damn true man, make everything right or you just pray that I don't find out what you all did to her or else Aria's brother or not I will kill you both with my hands." he glared at me.

I nodded looking down in shame.

London have been trying to get in touch with Eva from last two months but he couldn't reach her. When he came to us asking about Eva we were shocked and worried because we assumed that she was with him hiding somewhere. But when London punched Noah. When Noah tried to explain him that she was not in contact with anyone of us and we are trying to find her.

From that days there have been some dead glares and mean words from both side.

"But I don't understand one thing, how in the hell Eva managed to afford both Angel's and Rose surgery?" Trevor asked. he turn to face us, "You guys heard Doctor Chloe and Doctor Page that the surgery performed on them were big and knowing about this hospital I can say it would have cost her fortune."

I nodded.

So much happened in one day Jennifers condition then Angel's news and now Rose.

All these years both were alive and we thought they were dead. But who would have done that? why to separate a 3 and 4 year old from their family and plott a scene as if they were murder by animal attack.
It was clear that Roger was innocent all this time. But who was behind that gun shot? if the killer is still roaming on raod, we have to find them because if a person can do all this thing he can do anything.

I started talking to my private investigators, to update them about my new discovery and make a new arrangement of security and plan to catch the culprit to stop this chase of life and death.

But I'll be careful this time. But before all this I have to talk to Eva and explain her my part, why I did what I did or else guilt will kill me.

.…..................................................................

This chapter was dedicated to Wings_make_you_fly.❤️

Please leave your comments down!!! ❤️❤️