14

"Noah" I whisper.

"So this was your important thing to do in private away from every ones eyes?" He said clenching his jaw so tight, it will break if he apply any more pressure.

every one came running in hall. Hearing shouting.

"Woah man, it's not like what you are thinking." Alex said chuckling.

"Yeah every one says that whenever they are caught red handed doing something they shouldn't do." Noah gritted out.

"What are you talking about?" Jennifer asked.

She came towards me and Alex.

"Your so called loving husband is having an affair with this girl here and you are entertaining the same girl under your roof." Noah pointed his accusing finger at me.

"Jennifer it's not true." Alex said. Now he was getting pissed too.
"She fell, I was just helping her." Alex tried to explain but Noah cut him in middle.

"Right you were helping her too when you both were roaming in the city yesterday holding hands and hugging.
I saw you both laughing and hugging in fact I was on a date, and she can prove too, who can speak if you don't trust my words. Girls like her shouldn't be welcome in our society.
Who would do anything to reach high. They will not blink once before breaking others family." he spat every word with so much hate and venom I stumble back.

Mommy? Daddy?
Rosie came forward crying.
My heart broke for this girl, she don't deserve this much drama or need to hear bad words against his father. she deserves a happy family.

"Ryder take Rosie to her room and play her favorite movie." Alex said Ryder after taking a calming breath.
He nodded

"What a shame, he have a wife and daughter but still you didn't stop or think before falling this low, If you didn't thought of his wife you should have thought about the girl who would have to face broken family."
His words were like a knife piercing through my heart. Why he always jump on worst of conclusion when it comes to me?
I look at every one starting at me with disgust and hatred.
I bend my head down and started walking.

"Enough" Jennifer shouted holding my hand.

She turn to Noah.
"You know what she was doing there roaming in city yesterday?, she and Alex were driving from shop to shop for cake, when they didn't find anything, Alex suggested her to bake a cake for mom but she was not sure, so he insisted and she said yes. They did all shopping together and later Alex announced that he was planning to surprise me a date, and he wanted her to cook my favourite dishes. He took her to the restaurant in which you saw them together. Where She was cooking for me and after that she simply walked out of restaurant." she closed her eyes calming herself.

"Then today she did most of the thing she bake and  cooked without any complain. She did every arrangement like a family member. And you know why Alex was holding her hand because he loves her, he love her like a sister. But you know only one mistake she did was to loose balance both the time and Alex helped her both the time from falling." he said holding me closer.

She open her moth to speak but I cut her.

"Jennifer please, don't say anything." I stopped her because I don't want to create any more drama in front of everyone.

"I am so sorry Mrs Black, I ruined your party. I am sorry." A sobb escape my mouth. I didn't realise I was crying this whole time. I cover my mouth and run out of house.

It was dark and I don't have any idea how much time passed. in hurry of running out of there I left my purse and phone behind.

I was walking without any aim.
Why Noah hate me so much?