69

(Noah pov)

Emma came running towards me and hugged me for the first time in 4 months.

I hug her back and we both climb to her car and driver took us to hospital in which Eva was admitted.

We asked the receptionist for Eva and they asked if are we related to her. I said my finance and Emma said my sister. She told us to go to 5th floor where doctors were taking care of her. We run to elevator and as soon as we reached the 5th floor we both run in the direction of surgery room.

As we waited for anyone to come out of room to ask about her condition Emma's phone started ringing. But she ignored. My phone ring too but i ignored it too. We did the same thing 3 times and finally in frustration I pick up the call without checking caller Id.

"what" I snapped.

"Naoh, thank god you pick up your phone." Alex said.

I clenched my hands in tight fist and closed my eyes. "Alex better it be important be—"

"We found London unconscious and injured and he lost so much blood, we are on our way to hospital." he paused, but I couldn't speak.

What the fuck is happening? I think in my mind.

"I — th— Eva was kidnapped Noah, she didn't left us. Her and London were kidnapped and be got hold of him but Eva was no where man. I am scared, if something happ—" I didn't let him finish.

"She is with me in hospital. A car hit and run." I said.

"What? " he yelled.

"She is in hospital, doctors took her in surgery room." I gritted clenching my jaw.

He cursed again and again.

"Which hospital?"

I send him my location.

"We are taking London to same hospital, in 5 five minutes we will reach there." we that he hung up.

I called detective and told him everything and also mentioned him about Eva's and london's kidnapping then I informed him about the location of Eva's accident and also the description of car. He said that with the help of cctv footage we will be able to catch the person.

Later I called Austin and my father to inform them about Eva. They both said they will be here in 15 minutes.

As I was walking back to Emma, Alex and Steffan came running towards us. Emma get up from chair and run to Steffan's arm.

They both have been working on their relationship too. And from past two months they are doing good. I don't know the correct reason but I know that Eva talked to Emma about something which made her to us little less.

Emma was crying in his arms. And I was happy for my baby sister that there was some one for her.

"How is she?" Alex asied and my eyes fell on his face. His face was pale, there was no hint of any color.

I shook my head. "I don't know." I said because honestly I was confused.

I was confused and nothing was making sense.

"How is London?" I asked.

"Not good man." by the time we traced him, he was so still and his pulse were so weak. I don't know if he is going to make it." Alex look down

I slide down on chair.

She will be fine, she will be fine. I started chanting those words again and again in my head.

Nothing is going to happen to her because we have to live our whole life together and I have to live my every dream with her. So she can't leave me here hanging.

Alex put his hand on my left shoulder, I look up to find his eyes moist.

Suddenly surgery door opened and doctor and nurse walked out.

I stand up.

"How is Eva Doctor?" I asked.

"You are family." he asked.

We all nodded.

"My finance." I said.

"My sister." Emma and Alex.

"Friend." Steffan.

We all answered at the same time.

Doctor smiled. "There is nothing to worry about. Cut on her forehead is stitched, her left hand  and right leg is fracture with two broken ribs." he said reading the reports. "Her physical injury is not that serious but her emotional stress is which what makes me worried about her. Just make sure she doesn't stress. And overall she is all fine and she will be out unconscious for couple of days because she needs energy to heal and her stress was making it impossible for her to relax so we sedated her." doctor said and walked back nodding.

She is fine, she is fine, she is fine. I repeat those words to register them in my head.

My father and Austin arrived just as doctor walked away. They took a breath off relief when they heard that Eva was out of danger.

But I was confused that, how she got in this situation.  And who was behind this.

....................

Around 7 pm detective called. I picked up.

"Noah there is a good news and bad news." he said.

"Okay." I said praying that that the bad news doesn't let my family harm in any manner.

"We found the culprit and master mind off all this things. And guess what from your birthday to your kidnapping to Mr. Black's murder from your father's attempt to murder to everything till this day. Was behind only one person." he finish.

"And bad news" I whisper.

Please let everyone be safe. I can't loose anymore family member. I pray to god.

He said six words and my knees buckle and I fell on floor.