44

Noah's pov

How can I be so careless and allow someone to break us apart. I allowed my past to ruin my present and my future but I won't let that happen again.

I will be cautious and believe my heart.

My heart was saying that I should call her, I should at least make sure she was okay, but I let my ego come over me.

That bitch had my photos with her all this time. Thank god Eva didn't believe those photos. But damage was already done.

I could fell it in my guts.
She is going to pull away from me, but I won't let her do that. Because she is my only chance to happiness and I am so gready and selfish to let her go.

I hope she believed me when I told her nothing happened between me and Samantha. Which was true.

I gave her five minute to calm down and followed her in her room.

Not wanting to fuel her anger I slide down the wall and placed my head on wall.

She was sleeping like a baby.

It worried me when Emm said she was getting less sleep. But that never happened when I was sleeping with her.

I guess she needs me as much I needed her.

I made a promise to myself to never let her go to bed alone from tomorrow as she needed her space today.

Everything was fine but after five minutes she started whimpering in her sleep.

I sit straight.

Suddenly she shouted on top of her head her body jerked up in sitting position. She started breathing hard suddenly she burst crying and sobbing.

I could not move from my place. I froz in my place. Suddenly door opened and Emma walked in.

Both of them didn't notice my presence in room.

"Why now?, Eva." Emma whisper rubbing her back. "Your nightmare stopped, but now it came back again. You are hardly sleeping and eating because of them. Are you sure you are handling it."

Eva nodded. she pulled away, when her eyes dropped on me her face lost its colour. She was studying my every move when I stand to walk.  Emma stood up and walked away giving us privacy.

I sat slowly when I touched her cheeks, she leaned in my touch. She closed her eyes. I pulled her to my body and lay down pulling her on my chest.

I don't know why but her situation reminds so much of mine when I was 10 years old. Her eyes were so lost   as if she was not here, she was some where else.

I wanted to ask her about all her nightmares but I know she is not ready. Her eyes looks so scared and pained it brought me back to my knees.

She was facing everything alone all week without complaining and I didn't even bother to call her to ask if she was fine or not.
How I believed that she doesn't wanted me to call when she didn't even recive my note.

I kissed her head "I love you Eva, everything will be fine from now on."

Next morning when I didn't find Eva on bed beside me I freak out, but when I hear laughter from outside of bedroom I relaxed.

I brush my teeth and washed my face and rushed out of room.

Alex, Jennifer, Emm and steffan were sitting on kitchen bar and Eva was cooking breakfast. She was smiling and laughing as if last night never happened.

When she saw me standing her face brighten, her smile widen she noded for me to come. Smiling like love sick puppy I walked towards her. I didn't waste a second for kissing her because a week of time was too much. And I needed to let her know how much I love her. She moaned. I pulled her body closer to mine to feel her every inch as I was going to put my hands in her shirt someone throw something on us.

She pulled away but hide her face in my shirt. I chuckle.

"I am hungry here." As usual it was Alex to always interfere in our moments.

"Then cook for your self." I said without turning to face him.

"Aww man did my sister not let you have sex." Alex said childishly.

Eva gasped hiding her red face.

"Man isn't she your sister?" I throw his words to him.

He stopped eating. "Don't ever answer it." He mutter glaring at me.

We all laughed at him.

"And here I thought I would share my happiness with you suckers." He grumble.

"Aww Alex we love you." Eva said passing him one more toast.

He beam at her like a fool.

"Well Jennifer and I are going to be daddy and mommy. And you my dearest sister are going to be an aunt." Alex smiled when Eva stopped eating.

My eyes were studying her every move. It captured everything. When her mouth fell open, when her hands stopped in middle, when she stopped blinking, when she stopped breathing and when her brain registered all words her face light up with beautiful smile, she jumped out of bar chair and run to hug Jennifer. I walked and stand next to Alex.

All three of them started planning from shopping, toys, clothes, nersary and baby shower. Eva hugged Alex congratulating him too.

How can any one be so happy for others, when they are going through so much in their life?, how can she smile and laugh around.

'Eva would look so beautiful carrying my child.' My eyes widen in realisation that I want baby with this beautiful women in front of me but it also gave chills to every part of my body.

"I know what you are thinking." Alex said beaming from ear to ear.

I raised my brow.

"I know you want to have kids with Eva." My eyes widen my breath hitched. Because imagining Eva and my child is one thing and listening from some one else is other things.

"I know man, how you are felling right now, I was in same situation with Jennifer but when you will start listening to your hearts everything will fall in place like a big puzzle." Alex said patting my back.

I have to take quick action that to fast.