76

(Noah pov)

I run to follow Eva but stopped when my assistant come running to me saying everything is arranged and it's time for the big event to calculate the amount we have collected for a day of donation.

I so badly wanted to follow Eva but this was important too.

When I asked Alex and Emma about Eva they both shrugged smirking at me. I raised my brows in question and slightly scared because whatever these two were upto it wasn't good and these two have done a plenty of pranks and silly things to make my life miserable.

"Ohh nothing, they both just played their role in making Eva jealous of Rose." Steffan said shaking his head in amusement.

Now I was scared.

"What did you guys do now?" I asked impatiently.

"Nothing, just my dear husband and your dearest sister make it look like you and Rose are in kind of a relationship." she chuckled.

My eyes widened

"Ohhh don't worry here comes the best part." She raised her brows in amusement of my horror face. "When we girls were talking to Rose, she might have mentioned that her boyfriend was going to propose and she was thinking she was pregnant too and Eva thought it was you who was going to propose and she run away as soon as she heard the baby part"

"What?" Alex and I said at the same time with a complete horror.

"She is pregnant?"

"But she is with Joshua, my assistant."

Again Alex and I said at the same time.

"I am going to kill Joshua, best friends or not he is going to die."

"Why didn't you people explain to her."

Again we said together.

"Will you stop talking." we both snapped at each other.

"Both of you stop being stupid and keep quite." Jennifer snapped.

We both turned to face Jennifer.

"Rose might be your sister but she is not a child and Joshua and Rose love each other and you too know that they are dating and you." she faced me. "you and Eva, both are stupid and stubborn. Until unless you both are pushed to your limits you both won't react, and we all know how Eva's mind work. If you are stubborn she is way more stubborn and she definitely needed the reality check and either one of you had to take step forward, so I made a way for you into her life again if you will utilise this chance and mend your relationship with her." she smiled. "You both can thank me later." she again faced Alex and pointed her finger towards him. "if you dare to scare Joshua away, you will be out of house." with that she and Emma walked away discussing god know what.

He cursed ten times. "Joshua was my best friend and if he ever break Rose's heart, he better look for his life because I will not think twice before killing him." with that he followed girls.

And I took my car and went straight to Austin's house. Not knowing what to think of the situation I am stuck between.

By the time I reach there it was already dark and all lights were shut down. I knocked on the door but no one answered. I was slightly worried when she didn't even open the door after 3rd time I rang the bell.

I took the spare keys from my pocket. It took me lots of begging to get hold of the keys just for to make sure that if by any chance she doesn't open the door and here we are.

I walked inside her room to find it open and dark, she was not there. I checked bathroom and all the rooms of ground floor.

Shit!!!

Where are you Eva? I asked to myself.

When I walked in kitchen the cabinets of alcohol bottles were open and there I found here heels.

I took a deep breath knowing that she is somewhere inside this house. But where?

I walked upstairs to check in Austin's room, I open it to find it dark too. I checked all spare rooms but she was nowhere to be found.

I called doctor Chloe but he said she was not there neither she was at diner.

As I was going down, I head speedo barking. I posed and looked around and my eyes travelled to set of stairs, I followed it and it lead me to a terrace, again I heard speedos barking and this time it was louder and I also heard a very soft but cracky voice.

I walked close to find Eva sitting down crossed legs with two bottles of tequila. Speedo sensed my presence and braked at me wiggling his legs.

"huh speedddoo, yo—uh aa—nd I are always going to beeeee aloneee" she sway back and forth with each words looking up.

"Eva? " I whispered not wanting to scare her.

She jumped slightly and turn so fast to face me that she almost fell but she controlled herself with her hands.

But I stumbled back when I saw her red and puffy eyes and red cheeks and nose.

Tears were pouring out of her eyes and she was looking at me as if she have seen ghost.

I cursed.

"What have you done guys?" I whisper because her eyes were again blank and haunted with lack of emotion.

"Wh—at arreee yo —uh doooing here?" she stutters with a hiccups.

In two long strides I was standing infront of her.

She tried to stand up but fumbled. I snaked my arms around her to make her sit down with me.

"What have you done Eva?" I asked looking at the two bottles of tequila. Which was clearly empty.

I wanted to shout at her for drinking this much, because I know how much she hates drinking and she drank two whole bottles.

"Are you trying to kill your self or what?" I snapped unable to control my anger because when it comes ot her safety and happiness I would not comprimise.

She flicnched and tried to pull away.

"It Hurts." she whisper clenching her chest and shutting her eyes tight.

My eyes widened.

"What Eva?" I asked praying to hear what I wanted to hear all this time.

She just looked up and kept staring at the stars. My eye followed too.

"Why did you left me Noah?" she whisper slowly but I heard. And God. I know it was like a slap because she was referring to the day when I walked out of her from my penthouse terrace after Alex's call. The day when everything happened and the day when I walked out without considering once to talk or looking back.

"I am sorry love, I am so sorry that I —" I stopped talking when I saw here passed out on my shoulder.

I kissed her head and brushed all the tears away from her cheeks and kissed them.

Everything will be fine Eva, just give me a chance.

But I know, that nothing will be same because we are so pulled away form each other its going to take a lot more then words to mend our hearts and our soul.