77

Noah pov

I woke up early morning to prepare breakfast.

I only slept for few hours because in the back of my mind I was afraid thinking, if Eva woke up before me she will run away again.

And we have to talk and clear all our misunderstandings before we both fell apart.

As I was making eggs and pancakes speedo was enjoying his meal.

When I was arranging all the things on the tray Eva walked inside the kitchen and stopped when she saw me.

"What are you doing here?"

"Good morning."

We both spoke at the same time.

I smiled but she frowned clenching her nose up.

Instead of saying anything she turn to walk away.

"Hey," I took hold of her hand in mine to stop her. "I prepared breakfast for you, let's eat." I nodded towards the tray.

"I am not hungry." she shrugged her hands free and walked out of kitchen.

"I specially made it for you Eva, at least eat it for me?" I pleaded stopping her again.

When she didn't move I snake my hands around her waist and pull her back towards my chest. I lean down and whispered in her ears. "you will love it." I kissed her neck. She shiver from my kiss and I smiled knowing that I still have the same effect on her body as she have on mine. I kiss her again and pulled her closer to me.

"Let go of me Noah." she started struggling in my arms.

I shook my head in her hairs.

"I said let go off me." she pull away with a force like her body was on fire.

"What happened?" I asked confused. "What did I do wrong?" I asked.

She simply gave me her fake smile and started walking again.

Now she was starting to piss me off.

I walk in front of her and block her way "stop running away all the time, will you?" I clenched my hands in fist to control my temper.

"It's none of your business Noah, whether I run or stay or do whatever the hell I want, it shouldn't matter to you." she snapped pointing her index finger at me.

"You are my business dman it, every single thing about you is my business, whether you like it or not, deal with it." I snapped too, because she never listen to anyone if she is this way.

So frustrating and controlling, trying to run away from the bigger problems instead of facing it.

"Do hell with you and your stupid manipulative mind Noah." she pushed my chest with so force I slightly stumbled back.

"I am manipulative?, are you even listening to yourself women." I shook her my head.

"Yes, you are the biggest manipulative ass in this world, who kidnapped me and brought me back here because he was jealous and sour about how can I survive alone without him for year, who was so selfish that he didn't even waited for a year before falling into a relationship with someone else, who was so selfish and egoistic bastard who manipulated my mind into saying yes to him when he proposed me, who manipulated my heart and madee to fell in love with him, who not only played with my heart but also fake proposed me to full fill his plan, because of you Noah Smith I lost my baby and my twins are also dead because of you. You manipulative bastard, who is now planning his own baby and proposing the love of your life." she shouted all those words in one breath. Her face, eyes and nose were red and her eyes were fuming and burning in fire.