68

(Noah pov)

When people says patients brings you happiness and love, which strengthen you and it brings a bright and happy life. And I believed in it. This was the only reason why I was so patient with Eva that I left all my hurt, pain and worries behind and started molding our relationship into stronger and more better than ever.

But I can't do that anymore because she is gone. Around 9am her parents saw her and after that she dissappear somewhere like a poof. This time Chloe also don't know where she can be.

Everything seems fine from after that night, when she had that horrible nightmare and her breakdown. After that day everything went smoothly.

In the morning I worked in my office and later in the evening I spent days with Eva at diner and at night I would sneak in her room and hold her until we both awake in the morning. And same routine has been followed since last two and half months until last night where I didn't find her at diner and when I came back to her house in hope of cuddling with her early but when I enter her room and find it empty, I called her parents and her parents called Emma and like that everyone started calling everyone in hope of some one must know where she might be but she was no where to be found.

So here we are on Thursday at midnight calling police in hope of finding something, anything.

I was scared and worried and angry. because many times I told her to get a new phone, I offered to buy for her but she brushed it away. And here we are all worried sick trying to reach her.

When detective said we can't do anything but wait until morning everyone went back to their home but I couldn't move from Austin's house. I slowly dragged myself in her room and Speedo followed me without making any noise. He has been this way since yesterday.

I slowly lie down on the bed and tried to think for any hint or clue but I found nothing.

From past two months we have become close again but there weren't any kiss or anything but deep down in my heart I knew that she has forgiven me and every one slowly because she started laughing and smiling more around us. She started being same old her self but what went wrong and why did she suddenly disappeared?

I noticed all her stolen glance and I caught her many time staring at me and even at nights she would pull me closer as if she was scared to let me go. Then why did she leave without any word or any message.

I kept repeating each and every words of her from past two and half months and found nothing suspicious and strange. And I didn't even realised that it was already 7am and I have to go to my office.

I forced my body out of bed and went to my office building.

I couldn't concentrate I was simply staring at nothing in particular.

And it was already 2:30 pm and I have this important meeting.

I packed my important files and asked my secretary to follow me. He was Eva's replacement and he was quite good at his work.

I was not in mood of this meeting but I have already been scheduling this meeting that I had no other option but to attend it.

Whole meeting, I was just thinking of Eva and checking my phone all the time for any information or anything.

After lunch meeting we were driving back to office building. As I come out of car, my phone started ringing, when I saw detectives name flashing on my screen I picked up and started talking but suddenly I felt like I heard someone calling my name, it was not that loud but faint.

I started looking desperately here and there because that voice sounded like Eva's and for a second I thought I imagined her voice in my head but agin I heard her.