75

(Eva pov)

My eyes were stuck on Noah and his lady friend. They were hugging for too long to my liking.

Suddenly after what feels like forever they pull away and both started heading towards our table. Noah still haven't looked at me. So I moved my face away from Noah to the girl, she was tall, may be taller than me. She was wearing a beautiful business dress and her hair was red. She kind of looked familiar but I couldn't place my mind from where. Then suddenly my eyes widden and my head snapped at Alex.

"Rose" I whisper. He nodded.

"Yeah it's been nine months since she opened her eyes." he smiled. "it was so sudden and surprising at the same time. But we were so happy and it took a while for her to get adjusted with her life because she only remember Noah's name and everything was blank." he paused. And looked away. "as she only remembered his name they became close and ever since then they are always together."

I looked away to hide my tears.

Shit shit shit shit.

What I am so late. I pushed him away and now he has moved onn from me.

How can I be so stupid and think that after what I did to him and everyone to accept him to come back to me running.

When I felt a weight of a hand on my shoulder I looked up to find Emma giving me her sympathetic smile.

I tried to smile, I really did but I couldn't.

"You have to understand Eva, Rose was scared and confused she had no idea what was going on and she only remembered Noah's name and he was there for to help her to come back to us. And as time passed they started liking each other and no one noticed that they were becoming closer day by day." Emma tried to justify the situation, which I totally understand but how am I going to make my heart understand this that my Noah is no longer my and he has moved onn and I was finally able to fush him away this time for good.

I gave them my fake smile, stand up and walk towards the washroom.

This can't be happening, not now. This must be dream no this must be a nightmare.

Yeah a nightmare.

Wake up Eva, wake up and everything will be fine.

I started to slap me cheeks to make me wake up and everything goes back to normal but no matter how much I try to be a dream, it was reality. It was my very scary reality.

I was a crying mess. After few minutes I splash water on my face and washed away all my tears. I smoothed my dress and hair and walked back to table but stopped when I saw Noah and Rose were now sitting with us.

I turn to different direction before anyone can notice me but damn my luck Alex saw me and called out my name which made everyone to look in my direction including Noah and Rose.

I cursed Alex for putting me in this situation and bend my head down and started walking towards them whoel time I was playing with my thumbs.

When I looked up after sitting on my chair to find myself face to face with Noah, who was looking at me. I look away and sip on my drink. Which was not mine and it was not my plane drink but it was alcohol. I started coughing.

I search for water bottle but it was near Noah, he opened the cap and hand it to me which caused to brush his fingers with mine and I pull away as if burned.

I gulped down water and relax on my seat.

"Sorry I am not use to burning of alcohol in my throat." I tried to act normal and tugged my hairs behind my ears. But I am anything but normal.

"You never loved alcohol." Emma said shaking her head. "Alex you should keep your drinks near your side." she throw a glare at him.

"That's fine guys." I brushed it away.

Thank god this happened or else I has to explain why me eyes and cheek were red.

"You are Eva." a new voice brought me back from my thoughts.

I looked up towards the direction of the voice to find Rose looking at me.

I nodded because I couldn't speak. She was pretty and they both were sitting next to each other looking like a powerful couple.  She was tall and beautiful and he was tall and handsome.

My eyes started burning with unshed tears.

She smiled at me. "I will be in debt of you for saving my and Angels life." she said. Her own eyes were shining with tears. "if you haven't saved my life I would gave never known that I had a loving mother and father. I would have never known and meet my mother and brother and his family. It's all because of you." he wiped her tears. And smiled at Noah.  "he never stops talking about you. You are the only thing he keeps talking all the time." she said throwing her on hand on Noah's shoulder.

My eyes fell on her hand then his shoulder and finally on his face.

He was looking at me as if he was trying to read me. A single tear fell from my eyes and I look away.

Shit shit shit

Calm down, control yourself Eva. I whispered to myself.

I clenched my eyes tight shit then open again and looked up. I smiled at Noah, whose eyes were narrow and had frown on his face. I shift to turn and face Rose. "you don't owe me anything. Any body would have done that. And I just did what felt right at that moment." I smiled.

"No, others would have left us in hospital but you." she shook her head.
"you not only saved us but also helped us by going beyond your limits." she keeps talking but I stopped.

"Hey" I whispered. "as I told you earlier, I did everything because I thought that was right thing to do. And see now you and Angel are fit and healthy living your life."  I turned to Emma. "Is she fine?" I asked. To which she nodded.

"Yeah, Sam, Trevor and their child wanted a new start to they all went to Mexico. And Angel is visiting them. She will be back in a week or two." she said shoving her food down her throat.

I was going to speak but Noah's phone ring. He took the call and after a minute all boys went to do something important leaving all girls alone.

We all were eating and talking stuff and stupid things.

"I think he is going to prosoe me." Suddenly Rose said making all of us to look at her.

She was smiling a big smile and which was matched with Jennifer's and Emma's and I was feeling sick. It felt like all airs were sucked out of my lungs and this room.

"I saw a box today in our room and he was little jumpy all the time whenever I was with him." she was continuesly talking but I was stuck at the word when she said 'our room' as in they were sleeping and they were in that stage of their relationship where Noah was ready to propose. But I am his fiance. Am I?  Shit he neve meant that proposal, he proposed to trick me into going with him. Everything was fake.

But what she said next was a great punch to my aching heart. " and I think I am pregnant." I was blindly looking at her with my mouth open. She turn to look Jennifer. "Please don't tell Alex this, I don't want to best friends to fight because of me and" I spaced out.

I have to go out of here. I can't stay here. Shit. Shit shit shit.

I stood up and run out of there. Tears were running out of my eyes and i could not see where I was going and collided with someone.

"I am so sorry." I heard Noah's voice and looked down to the ground not wanting to show him my tears. "Eva, have you seen Rose? I have something important to talk to her with." he said.

My head snapped up to and his eyes widened.

I put my fake smile and nodded and show him the table which we had occupied after boys left.

Without thinking anything I pull away and run out of there.