23

It's Sunday today and I just came home from diner.

It's almost 5:30 in evening and Emma was out with her colleagues. She asked me to come but I was tired.

Mrs back, Alex, Jennifer and Rosie was at diner yesterday. We had a great time.

Harry called saying twins were missing me and wanted me there on Their birthday. For couple hours I and twins talked. About their school, Steve's crush, Hazel's admirer and my job and what they wanted for their 8th birthday.

London have been texting or calling whenever he gets time, but he always sounded tired, I assured him I wasn't going anywhere, I would be here for him when he come back to city.

It turns out Catherine was also with him, she surprised him and they are spending quality time together. I scolded him and asked him to stop calling me. I wasn't going to disappear and they hardly get time to spend together.
So there was only one text from him.

everyday I visit girls in hospital, but still there were no response.

Dr. Chloe assured me that they are making progress.

And Noah he tires his best to not come face to face with me, he asked me to mail him everything instead of walking in his office.

I felt bad, but didn't said anything. I tried to talk to him and clarify all doubts but he was avoiding me like disease. He even tore all the files so that I can rewrite it again, he was punishing me in his own ways, and the worst punishment was seeing him and Samantha together, she even spent her time with him in his office, from close door I could hear laughter and lots of moaning which was like knife piercing through my heart. I would shove my headphones in to conceal their sounds it always worked but when she walks out of room with smudge lipstick and messy hair falling all over places which was because of some griping and pulling was enough for me to bring on edge of crying but I always reminded myself that he was never mine to feel hurt in the first place.

Ping of my phone brought me back to reality, its been a month and after hectic day of Sunday here I am planning to spend rest of my day sleeping, I switched on TV and got comfortable under covers.

As my eyes were closing when front door opened.

"Emma?"  Noah called out from front door. I could hear his foot steps walking towards hall.

My eyes fly open I sit on couch all tiredness disappeared.

his footsteps stopped. "Eva?" He called my name when he saw me laying on couch.

"Yes?" I said after staring at him for a minute. Because it's been so long since last I saw him this close.

"Where is Emma?" he question frawning at me.

"Out" I mumble.

"What are you doing here?, shouldn't you be at you job?"
Noah asked with no emotion.

I nodded. "yeah, I just came back from there."

Then there was silence. Which was sounding way to dangerous right now

"Noah" I stopped him calling his name when he turned towards door.

I walked to him. "I need to tell you something. I — he is not my boyfriend, I mean London, he is not my—" I stopped when his lips come crushing on mine.

In a second he picked me up, He carried me on couch and put me down still kissing, I didn't hold back, I started kissing him with everything I have to show him how much he means to me. he broke the kiss and started kissing, nibbling, licking and succking my throat and down my neck. My hands were roaming everywhere in his hair on his shoulder, chest, back and his hair.

He pushed me deep in couch. His hands found the hem of my croptop, he pulled it off of me. I did not stop him because I needed the same thing he wanted. I was turned on and nothing was stopping me.

He pulled out my pants, I was helpless, panting and breathlessly staring at him but his eyes were somewhere else. I pull his shirt but he stopped my hands.

He stand up from couch, he turned his back to me and pulled his hair with both hands.

He turned to face me with so much hatred and disgust on his face I flinched. "You disgust me Eva, do you get that, you disgust me!!!, here you are saying you are not with London but still you promised that you would be there for him when he come back, shocked, how I know?, I heard your conversation with him on Friday. He was out of town for business, and it didn't even took you a month to cheat on his back. to pass your time you want to fuck me."
He shook his head and chuckle at me with so much sarcasm and hatred.
"I hate my self for falling under your spell. Otherwise I would have lost everything. I hate you Eva Michael. I hate you and I don't want to see your face." He pull out some notes out of wallet and throw it on me. "That's for you service." he throw a small box on me. "I bought this for you on charity night, I was going to give that to you, now Its like a piece of unwanted particle in my eyes which keeps irritating it. So for kissing me like a whore, that you are, keep it too."
He pulled my shirt from ground and throw it on my face with disgust, like he could be anywhere but here. "Put on your shirt on your ugly body, because it only can please others as I don't do easy gold digging whores."

I stand and raised my hand to slap him but he stopped holding my wrist and twisted my hand and turned my back to his front. "Don't you dare, I am still your boss and I can fire you, so next time you try to slap me remember, I can ruin your life with in blink of your lashes." He pushed me on couch, I cut my lips when I hit the edge of its frame.

I didn't turn to look at him. When I heard sound of door closing I turn yo pick up my shirt and pants I dragged my body inside, I locked my self in bedroom.

I cried in shower I don't know how long I was sitting under shower head crying but after some time all water drained, it didn't stopped me from sobbing and crying. I curl on the floor  holding me knees close to me chest in protective layer.