6

Hello...
I hope you all liked my story so far?
If so, please do comment and like.
That would really encourage me.
:) enjoy.....
———_——————————————-

"Miss Michael, its your turn. Please follow me." Receptionist announced and stated walking. I walked behind her.
She open the first door, she step aside to let me enter.

When I look at the sight in front of me, I was not shock at all. everything was well organised. walls were pale yellow with sea green and grey curtains. Every corner of room has potted plants which was complimenting the surrounding.

I started walking towards the table which was quite big. where I found a beautiful lady around her mid forties was sitting reading something.

"Good morning ma'am. " I greeted her in polite manner.

She lift her head up to look at me.

"Good morning, miss Michael.
please have a seat." she said in her mature and confident voice.

I tried my best sitting as graceful as I can without making any sound.

"I am Amber Black." she introduced herself.
"So miss Michael your documents says that you recently graduated and to top all of it you scored first rank in interior designing." she said refring my certificates.
"But miss Michael we are not looking forward on recruiting any fresher or hiring any interns." she said continuing. "And you are not even experience." she finished.

I took a deep breath and smile nodding my head.
"Yes ma'am, I graduated this week."

"I know that your companies expectations are higher, but trust me Ma'am I will give my 102 present in my field knowing that others are much more experience and better  than me and to prove my self I'll work harder." I kept chanting that I don't want to be rude or in hurry to show my point here.

"As I don't have any past experience in this field, but I have vision to which I want to make it come true with my all effort.
And at some point everyone starts from nothing to something.
I would be honoured to work under such an organisation where I can sharpen my talents and attain as much knowledge as possible." I gave her my genwin answer.

"OK miss Michael, tell me if I give a chance to redecorate this room then what would you do?" she asked nodding towards room.

"Well ma'am first I would remove those curtains to let fresh light enter this room to give it more life. And I'll make this table arrangement is such a manner so I can get inspired by all this beautiful scenario in front of me as there is a say 'beautiful mind gives beautiful ideas.' "I answer with small smile, because I really loved this concept of room with plant and all colors are doing great job.

"Very well, miss Michael.
We will announce the result of this interview at the end of this whole interview round."

Acknowledging this sign as the end of our conversation, I politely said Thank you with a smile and walked out of room.

I texted Emm saying I will be late home because I was planning to go to Tim's diner directly from here as I didn't had any idea how much more time it would take them to announce the results. I did not wait for her reply and kept my phone inside my bag.

After waiting for an hour I was getting impatient. I was hungry as well as I was in great need to use toilet, but I did not move from my place.

"Miss Michael, I would like for you sing these papers so that we can continue our joining process. and you also have to sign this contract saying you cannot quit this company without giving a prior notice of 2 months.