55

(Emma's pov)

When I walked inside Eva's room I started crying again when I saw her in tubes and wires all over body. Jennifer was holding my hand in her. She was as mess as I was.

"I am so sorry Eva, I shouldn't have trusted anyone but you. Because I know you since forever. I knew you would never do such thing but still I turned my back to you when you needed me the most. I am so sorry Eva. Please forgive me. Please wake up. I am nothing with out my best friend. Please wake up. "I started sobbing holding her hand.

Jennifer put her hand on my shoulders. I stood up from stool.

"I am so sorry Eva, I am so sorry for believing in Alex and going against you. I am so sorry Eva. Please open your eyes. Because Rosie need her aunt and this." she placed her hand on her baby bump. "need her aunt to love and scold them whenever they don't behave." he lean down to kiss her head. "Please Eva come back to us. We love you."
....

(Mrs Balck prov)

"Wake up my child, love, you can't keep us all hanging here." i suck in my breath. "Eva if I had any clue what those boys were upto I would have spanked some sense in them."  I brushed strands of hairs from her forehead. "Because my daughter can't even hurt a person and they accused you of worst thing. Just wake up my love we both will slap some sense in them."

I pause for a second.

"You know the first time I saw you, I saw you like my daughter. I love you my girl I love you."

.........

(Rogers prov)

I walked inside and sat on stool with twins and leila. "I am so sorry Eva, I am so sorry. If I knew you were Austins daughter I would have done anything to search him and give you back to him." I waited for any response anything but nothing happened. "I am so sorry for being hurt less to you, I am so sorry for ever hurting you, but that doesn't mean I don't love you. Twins love you more than they love me and laila they will die if anything happen to you. Please wake up for twins, for everyone who loves you. I know you must be hurting but, I know you are strong and you will come back to us."

I looked up to find Steve and Hazel crying.

"Twins didn't celebrated their birthday because they wanted you to be with them, Wake up Eva we will celebrate their birthday. I love you girl." I stood up and move aside.

Twins were crying all the time and it was a great punch to my face because a father can't see his child in a crying mess and no matter how much i blamed Eva or kept my distance from her but I deep down in my heart she was always my elder daughter, I promised my self when I found her locked in basement that no matter what, I will always keep her safe from everyone and if keeping her safe ment being heartless and rude to her I was okay as long as she was safe.

......

(Austin prov)

I walked inside to find my Char, my baby girl sleeping and she had all kind of wires and tubes all over her body. I stumbled back not believing my eyes that she is alive and here.
Because 19 years ago I thought I lost her and we did but she is okay now, here with me.

I will do everything in my power to keep my princess safe, if it meant to lock her in tower I will lock her in tower with us and never let her go again. Because without her Olivia and I were nothing.

I took her hands in mine, making sure I don't her. "My baby girl I finally found you., please wake up princess, wake up and see how much we have missed you, we cried for 19 years for you, your mother will be so happy to know that her angel is alive. She was nothing without you, we were like walking dead but now you are back to us we will make sure to not let you go from our sight. I love you princess. Please wake up..."

I started crying.

....

(Alex's prov)

I walked in side keeping my head down as I was so ashamed of my self I can't face her. It's all because of me.

"I am so sorry Eva, I am the one to blame for your condition. I am the one who gave those photos to Noah, if I hadn't done that and talked to you first you and your child would have been safe. I am so sorry Eva."
I started crying.

"I am scared Eva, I am scared that now I am going to lose you too." I wiped my tears from my shirt sleeve. I can't afford to loose my another sister Eva, I can't. I know what I did was not forgivable but I am so sorry Eva, I am so sorry. I love you, please just wake shout at me slap me even punch me but don't stay till.
Please wake up Eva. " I whisper and walk out.

.............

(Noah prov)

I waited and waited for everyone to complete their turn, I could have gone there first and now one would have stopped me, but how am i going to face her, how I am going to see her face knowing well that what I did is cannot be undo. I can't bring her back to where we were laughing and kissing, I can't bring her back her happiness and most importantly I can't bring our baby back to her.

How I am going to face her after knowing I am the reason why we lost our child.

But I know one thing for sure no matter what, from now on I will never ever leave her side. I will do anything, I will do anything for her forgiveness and if at all she wants me in her life I will be there for her no matter what, if she asked me to leave her I will still be there in her life to just make sure she is happy and sound. I will be there to protect her from everything.

I sat down on the stool next to her bed. tear slide down my eyes, I clench her hand to my chest.

My eyes travel to her face, which had finger prints, then her neck which had marks then down her raising and falling chest, then her stomach.

I started crying this time louder I bend my head down in shame.

"Eva I - my- we lost our baby Eva, we lost our baby because of me."
I sobbed harder when I put my hand on her flat stomach, where my child was. "It's all because of me. I am so disgusted to myself that I can't even face you."  I brushed my fingers on her cheek. "We would have been laughing and crying together after hearing about baby but I lost any chance of my happiness. And I know you will be never able to forgive me even I can't forgive my self. I am so ashamed of my self Eva I just lost both of you on same day."

Clenched my free hands in tight fist.  "I should have let you go that day, I should have never come back and left you behind. You would have met someone like you to love you and take care of you. You would have been happier with him even he would have trusted you not some pictures. I should be the one in your place not you. But I don't regret falling in love with you my ginger. I love you my ginger please wake up."

I wipe away tears from my cheek and clenched my jaw. "I will leave you if you want me out of your life. But remember that I would never love another the way I love you. Because you are my one and only chances of happiness and living. If you are not with me I would be nothing just a body without soul."

I took a deep breath and kissed her forehead. "Please wake up ginger." I whisper and walked out.