Chapter Sixty One

Start from the beginning

"I listen," Megan said from the couch, "Apparently these four don't."

"All we did was pick up a plastic bag on the bed and found balloons. We had no idea they had Liam's face on them," Louis said holding a pen and popping another balloon, "I just thought it would be fun to blow them up and have a balloon par-"

"Balloon party? How come we weren't invited?" Niall asked crossing his arms, "That was rude of you."

"You guys were busy cleaning my kitchen because Zayn made a mess," Aria said from the otherside of Megan, "Didn't you hear Louis exclaim something about how we should have his face on the balloon and not Liam's?"

"No," Zayn said.

Aria's P.O.V

Seeing a clean kitchen and a thousand balloon pops later.......

"I don't want you to go!" Niall said hugging Laura, "You are like our little sister!"

"We'll miss you!" Louis said joining the hug, "We'll never forget you, Lars!"

"Hope you have a nice flight and visit us again soon," Liam said coming into the hug.

"Beg your sister to allow you to come here again," Zayn also joined the hug.

"We all love you!" Harry also came into the hug.

"Guys...you...are...chok-ing...m-e," Laura tried to say in the death hug of One Direction.

"Oh, sorry," the five boys apoligized coming out of the hug.

"I'll miss you, sis," Laura said walking over to Megan and hugging her.

"So will I, Laura, so will I," Megan hugged her back, "Have a fun flight. Make sure dad will allow you to get the window seat. Those are the best."

"Will do," Laura pulled away from the hug, "Aria, I'll miss you too."

"I'll miss you more, Lars," I said hugging her, "You got my cell number, right? And you know that you can skype me or facetime me whenever? And that-"

"Just shut up, Aria, you're going to drain her head," Louis said, "You're knocking out all of the One Direction facts she knows out of her head."

"Yeah," Harry added, "You have all of our numbers too, right, Laurie?"

"Yes and never call me that," Laura glared at him, "Only my mum calls me that."

"Good bye, Laura!" all of us said as she walked out the door. Wow, I'm going to miss her. Days go bye and soon that will be me. Leaving London.

"Where did Kyla go again?" Megan asked as we all walked into the main room and sat down on either the floor or the couch.

"She is staying at a different hotel," I replied, "She left after your parents went down to the lobby with Bree."

"Oh," Megan's mouth made the shape of an 'o'.

"Well, we should get going, lads," Liam said, "Good night, Aria and Megan."

"Night, Li, Haz, Lou, Nialler, and Zayn," Megan said to them, "Don't get arrested or anything."

"Or kidnap Laura," I added. All of the boys rolled their eyes.

"How did you know we would do that?" Niall crossed his arms.

"Because I know you guys and I've seen the way you all acted when Laura left. You almost killed her in a death grip," I answered.

Megan got up off the couch, "I should be getting to my room. It's getting late. It's almost midnight."