55. Face a Demon Today...

A/N:  went to a concert for the first time ever in my life...panic at the disco and two feet!! It was crazy I didn't know what to expect, so after the countdown there was suddenly confetti and lights and singing and my heart actually skipped a beat omg. But it was super fun and super amazing. If I could go back to relive it, I totally would

Hope, I have a few things on my mind...

January 3, 2013

New Orleans, Louisiana 

Lafayette Cemetery 

Poppy stood in the cemetery under the stars, the wedding celebration for Hayley and Jackson still happening in the streets. She was leaned against the wall of a crypt towards the back, smiling into the kisses that Silas gave her, his hands on the back of her neck, his body pressed against hers. 

The Mystic Falls gang had left before the wedding, bidding their farewells and leaving wedding gifts for the married couple.

"Are we seriously doing this in a cemetery?" She asked quietly and laughed. 

Silas smiled, laughing a bit. "Come on, it's beautiful tonight." 

"I thought we came here to dance." Poppy smirked. 

"And we did, just after I give my wife some kisses." 

Poppy laughed, bringing her hands to his cheeks. They wore both dressed for the occasion, Poppy in a baby pink dress, and Silas in a suit. She kissed him, closing her eyes, her ears open just in case. Her husband snakes his hands beneath her coat and onto her back, over the dress. 

"Kol, listen to me. You don't have long. You're going to die." Poppy heard, and she pulled away from the kiss. "But you will die a witch, and we will consecrate your body. You will join the ancestors of the French Quarter, and those spirits can be brought back. And, I promise you, brother, I will not leave this body until I find a way to bring you home." 

"Oh my god." Poppy moved away from the wall and began walking past graves and crypts. 

"What is it?" Silas asked. "What's wrong?" 

Poppy looked back at him. "It's Kol. He's dying." She began to jog, stopping when she made it to the entrance of the crypt, looking inside at the family. 

"It's okay. I'm not scared." Kol told Davina, holding her hand tightly. His head rested in Rebekah's hand. Everyone's cheeks were soaked with tears. 

Poppy felt Silas's hand hold her, and he wrapped his arm around her back. She watched as her uncle took his final breath after one laugh. Poppy clenched her jaw, tears falling from her eyes. Her eyes met her dad's tear filled eyes. 

"How did this happen?" She asked quietly. 

Klaus stood up. "It was Finn."

"Finn did this? How long have you known?" 

"Days."

Poppy sniffled. "Days? You've known for days?" She shrugged off Silas's arms. "Why didn't you tell me?! I could've saved him!" 

Klaus reached out to her, but she backed up. "Love, there was nothing you could do, he was hexed."

Poppy shook her head and whooshed away, leaving her family in the crypt. 

New Orleans, Louisiana 

Silas's Apartment

The tribrid stopped running when she reached Silas's apartment, and she opened the door, walking inside and shutting the door behind her. She walked to the bedroom and brought her hands to the sides of her heads, and she began to cry. Leaning against the wall, she slid down to the floor.