Section One Playlist

These songs have a chapter/song correlation 

0. never be alone - shawn mendes - "take a piece of my heart, and make it all your own"

1. people help the people - birdy - "god knows what is hiding in this world of little consequence, behind the tears, inside the lies, a thousand slowly dying sunsets....people help the people, and if you're homesick, give me your hand and i'll hold it"

2. the kids aren't alright - fall out boy - "when it rains it pours, stay thirsty like before, don't you know that the kids aren't alright"

3. never say never - the fray - "we're falling apart, and coming together....don't let me go, don't let me go"

4. who you are - kurt hugo schneider - "it's okay not to be okay...tears don't mean you're losing, everybody's bruising"

5. your biggest mistakes - ellie goulding- "it's a shame you don't know what you're running from, would your bones have to break and your lights turn off"

6. everybody's watching me - the neighbourhood - "oh, oh, where can I go, everybody's watching me"

7. location - khalid - "send me your location, let's focus on communicating" 

8. titanium - david guetta - "i'm bullet proof, nothing to lose, fire away, fire away. ricochet, you take your aim, fire away, fire away. shoot me down, but i won't fall, i am titanium"

9. maybe - birdy- "maybe, i know it's just maybe, and we're only dreaming, for how this will go, o-o-oh, but maybe, one day this daydream, will turn into real things, for all that we know, o-o-oh"

10. dance, dance - fall out boy - "dance, dance, we're falling apart to halftime"

11. memories - panic! at the disco - "she was the youngest of the family, and the last to be let go, then they decided they would try, to make it on their own. oh memories, where'd you go?"

12. semi-automatic - twenty one pilots - "i'm semi-automatic, my prayers schizophrenic, but i'll live on, yeah i'll live on, yeah i'll live on"

13. dna - lia marie johnson - "you don't look the same...hate to see you like a monster, so I run and hide, hate to ask but what's it like to leave me behind, i won't be, no i won't be like you, fighting back, i'm fighting back the truth, eyes like yours can't look away, but you can't stop dna...are the pieces of you, in the pieces of me? i'm just so scared, you're who i'll be, when i erupt, just like you do, they look at me, like i look at you"

14. oh miss believer - twenty one pilots - "oh, miss believer, my pretty sleeper, your twisted mind is like snow on the road, your shaking shoulders prove that it's colder, inside your head than the winter of dead, i will tell you I love you, but the muffs on your ears will cater your fears"