Chapter 33 - Unneeded drama.

Start from the beginning

"Like a condom. A condom is another method too." She says.

I hate condoms.

I sigh and keep my anger at bay. "I've already told you how I feel about condoms."

"Well it's the only birth control you're going to get." Victoria scolds before rubbing her temple.

What the fuck?! Condoms are the last resort on my list. Especially if my sister suddenly sneaks through my draws and plays a fucking joke that's not even funny by putting a pin in there.

Something is still telling me it was by waliyha.

"I know damn well how much you want a baby but-"

"You're just not ready. I know!" She rolls her eyes. "Here we go again."

I stop talking and narrow my gaze at her. "You know what, fuck this conversation. It was pointless bringing it up. Just pretend I didn't even say anything since you know what I'm going to say."

"Why do you want me to be on birth control so badly?!" Victoria shrugs annoyed. "Why?! Do you not trust me?"

I sigh quietly and look down.

"You brought up how much I want a baby, so what is it? Do you trust me with condoms?!"

"Victoria. I asked one simple question. I didn't want this to be turned into a fucking argument."

"I asked a question too and you haven't answered either!" She scowls.

I roll my eyes and sigh annoyed. "Fuck it. Just forget it."

"Zayn."

"Just leave it. You wanted your independence back didn't you?" I trail off.

"Really? You're just going to let it slip?! We're fighting over something stupid."

"Something stupid?! Victoria, last time you fell pregnant, I almost left you. Despite how I felt about it, I think birth control is a big deal."

"But you still feel the same way. You don't trust me. If you did, you wouldn't be making a big deal about this!" Victoria scowls.

I shake my head in silence.

"Because it is a big deal!"

"What's so bad about condoms?!" She questions annoyed. "What?! You think I'm going to poke holes in them?! You think I'd go behind your back and do it?!"

I clench my fists in frustration. "Fine! Yes, Victoria I do."

Victoria scoffs in pity. "Thanks For the trust."

"There's no way in hell, my sister would go through my draws."

"Do you really think I'd go behind your back?! We've been through this before!"

"Oh fuck this."

Shaking my head in annoyance, I walk out of the room before I say things I don't really mean and I'm approached by Mark who's walking up the stair case.

"Mark." I greet frustrated.

"Mr Blackwood and Miss Conventry are on their way up."

Finally he's here.

But why the fuck is she here too?!

"Thank you." Before his arrival, I take a shot of tequila and hear the mahogany doors open

After a moment to myself, I attempt to calm myself down with this whole birth control situation.

"James." I greet him as he makes his way into the great room. Amber lingers behind snoopily.