[twenty six] demons

Start from the beginning

"Don't worry baby cakes, I'm taking care of that nigga Daniel." He grinned.

"Taking care? Look, I don't like Daniel that much either, but he ain't finna die or nothing? Cause I'm the oldest here after him and I'll be responsible for his death. I don't want to get my booty played with."

"Must be nice to get your booty played with." Jarad sighed.

"Nigga what?" Tay asked.

"One of you little dick suckers come help me! I'll give you a kiss if you do!" I heard Daniel scream from one of the stalls.

I walked over to the stall, trying to open it. I took a step back when that black shit started to coat my fingers.

"What the-"

"Don't touch Jimmy, Stokeley! He loves big boys!" Symere yanked me back.

"Jimmy?! As in that spirit nigga you let loose? You let a spirit loose in the bathroom for real?!" I screamed.

The area that the black stuff was covering my fingers started to tingle.

"Sy!" I screehed.

I hurried over to the sink and washed it off.

"Yo, it's starting to burn my legs! Open the fucking stall!"

"No, fuck you! You tried to get some of Micheal's albino and reptilian booty!" Jordan said.

"Y'all stop playing, open the door Symere!" I yelled.

"Fine!" He yelled.

"Jim, chill. Let him go." He cooed.

The stall door swung ooen. Suddenly, some middle aged nigga with a whole ass beard appeared with his hands around Daniel's neck. "You sure lil man? Yo dad is telling me to keep going."

I jumped back, Jahseh squeezed my thigh. "It's cool."

"What the fuck you mean cool?! Do y'all not see this fake ass Coolie looking ass nigga?!" I gestured to the random man.

"Who that fuck is Coolie?" The man asked, letting go of Daniel.

Symere out a hand out and closed his eyes. "I release you. Return back to your rightful leader, serve Hades."

The man groaned. "Fine. Call me if you need me to do anything else. And come visit us, your dad misses you."

He sunk to the ground. Like literally seeped through the fucking floor.

I passed out.

------------------------------------------------------

"Stokes! Wake up!" I felt a pair of cold fingers on my cheeks.

"Come on sugar, don't make me have to kiss you awake. Or wait, don't wake up."

I opened my eyes. "What?"

"Damn it! I should have just did it when I had the chance." Jahseh cursed.

"Wait no, close your eyes. Let me kiss you and wake you up like a Disney princess!" Jahseh covered my eyelids.

I slapped his hand away.

"Aww." He pouted, standing up.

"What's going on? Where am I? Daniel, is he okay? Symere is a fucking demon!"

"What are you talking about?" Jahseh asked.

"Wait, where are we?"

"The hallway? I found you in the hall closet." He brushed a hand over my forhead. "Are you sick?"

"I'm fine. Just had a weird dream. Must have been the chemicals. Where is everyone?"

He giggled. "Outside playing. Daniel is watching us."

"Daniel?!" I shot up.

"His ass is dead!" I shouted.

"Why? He was watching us after Jordan threw a shoe at the back of your head." Jahseh explained.

I paused. "Wait, Jordan did what? How'd I end up in the closet?"

Jahseh sighed. "Gazzy thought that you had died so we put you in the closet. But then I got you out because I heard you screaming while I was coming back from the bathroom."

"So y'all just said 'fuck it' and threw my body in the closet?"

"Correction, they told me, Diego, Nick, and Patrick that you had left to go get Geneva." He said, walking over to the back door.

I put my hands in my hips. "Ain't that some shit?"

-JADA