[eleven] unwanted attention and bad intentions

Start from the beginning

"Bet. Don't move." I looked out in the hall. "And look out for Daniel."

"Okay. I got you, Pokeley."

I stalked off to the pantry.

I heard some rustling noises from the small closet close to the kitchen. "Oh hell no."

I quietly made my way to the high cabinet, filled with cooking utensils. I grabbed a butcher knife. "Any niggas in here stealing?" I said.

"I swear, if someone jumps out at me, that's yo ass. And ghosts can get it too. I'll kill yo ass again!"

"Stokeley! Help us!" Came a tiny voice.

Oh hell no, they got little ghost children! I was about to go grab Diego and dip. Daniel could fight for himself. Hell, he probably killed them poor babies!

"Ow! Pete stop moving so much!"

Okay, I recognized that voice. "Patrick?"

"Yes! And Pete! They locked us in here!"

I opened the locked closet, and they both rushed at me, clinging to my legs.

"How Daniel didn't hear y'all?" I ruffled their hair. Poor dudes were shaking.

"I have no idea, but those other kids are the devil! One of the other boys tried to kiss me!" Patrick wailed.

"Yeah, but I told him to keep his hands on off my Patrick. Only I can be all lovey with him." Pete chimed in.

"Wait, what do you mean he?" Patrick is a girl...right?"

"A girl?!" Patrick squeaked. He removed himself from my leg. "Stokeley, I'm a boy!"

Pete nodded. "A very pretty boy."
Patrick blushed, chubby and rosy cheeks only visible because of his pale skin.

"Wait, you're lying right?!" I jumped back. "You mean to tell me that he a whole nigg- uh, boy."

Pete nodded. "Yes, he has a penis just like us." Patrick slapped Pete's arm. "That's a bad word!" Pete grinned.

"Well. I'm sorry that happened. It's been a whole day. Y'all hungry or something? And why didn't your parents tell us you were missing?"

Pete shrugged. "Patrick is staying with me cause his parents are on a business trip, and my parents have 10 other kids so maybe they just didn't notice."

"Damn."

"Oh yeah, were not hungry. We ate a lot of snacks in the closet."

I sighed and put the knife away. "Well, you can go sit with Diego."

"That's fine. We like Diego. He's cute."

"Yeah. He is. Go ahead." I led them to the playroom.

------------------------------------------------------

"Tay and Nicky sitting in the tree! K-h-i-s-z-e-n-g!" Gazzy yelled.

"Nigga that was definitely not it, but go off." Tay retorted. Nick giggled.

"Gazzy, it was so bad that ion even know what you meant to spell in the first place." Gus spoke up.

"Shut up Gus. You literally built like the letter t. Don't get bold because Josh is your friend and he beat up Metri." Omar spat.

"Well, you look like you bark at squirrels and eat kibble for fun." Josh stood up for Gus.

"Ha! You got roasted by Josh! How you let him do you like that, he's literally harmless." Pete joined in.