His Favorite Robin Williams Movie

In honor of Robin Williams.

AshtonHook   It reminds him to stay young and fight for what matters most. He loves the story and wishes he could be Peter Pan. When he watches it with you, he pulls you into his lap and whispers, "Stay young with me Y/N."

LukeAladdin   The animated movie always makes Luke laugh and sing along. Genie is his favorite character, besides Jasmine :P If he watches it with you, prepare to reenact "A Whole New World"!

CalumMrsDoubtfire  The comedy always cracks him up. If he's feeling down or stressed, he can always count on you and Mrs. Doubtfire. He loves watching it with you and retelling the jokes until you shove popcorn in his mouth.

MichaelDead  Poets  Society  Michael has a soft spot for this movie. It even gets him a little teary eyed. It's so inspiring and encourages everyone to "seize the day" and follow their dreams. Even the poetry fascinates him. If you watch this with him, he will fall more in love with you.

(In  honor  of  the  amazing  Robin  Williams.

He  lost  his  battle  with  mental  illness todayHe  was  a  big  part  of  our  livesYou  could  always  count  on  him  to  make  you  laughHe  dealt  with  bipolar  disorder  and  severe  depression  and  eventually  took  his  own  life  at  the  age  of  63.  Myself  and  so  many  others  will  miss  you  dearly. You were one of my favorite actors and inspirations. I'll miss you. 

For  those  of  you  struggling  withany  mental  illnessI  am  very  sorry  and  I  want  you  to  remember  that  you're  not  alone. Please get help and know that I care about you. Please  don't  hurt  yourselvesI  love  you  too  much  for  thatStay strong  beautiful.  ❤❤❤❤❤❤