Ship (Monique)

Name: Monique

Hair Color: Medium Brown

Eye Color: Brown 

Hobbies: Major book nerd, I love working out and that's about it lol

Other: I talk a lot like non stop, I can be a bit shy at first but then I get wicked crazy ahahaha. I'm always hyper I guess and I try to always live my life like do crazy things (not like that ahah), literally love sleeping I'm only crazy after I slept well ahaha. I like more like indie type of music ahah. I enjoy the 1975, Coats, Arctic Monkeys, Two Door Cinema Club...well you get it.

Hi Monique! I know exactly who you'd be perfect for xD

I ship you with: Calum     

Calum loves that you can be yourself all the time. He adores you! Your taste in music is very similar to his so he always knows what CDs he should get you for your birthday. When you two are together, forget about sleep! You're always up all night talking and giggling. But when you do get to sleep, if anyone wakes you up before you're good and ready, there'll be hell to pay! Calum figured this out pretty quickly xD He loves working out with you because you make it fun! You'll be cracking jokes and making him laugh, something he finds very attractive about you. Your hugs are what he lives for! You fit perfectly in each others arms and you're so warm and cuddly, just like him and he loves it. He wishes every day that he can keep you forever :)

Best Friend: Ashton     Ashton loves how crazy you can get! So he always comes to you when he wants to plot a prank on the boys. You two are so good at it, that everyone is scared to do anything, thinking that you'll get them at any time!!! You laugh a lot when you're around Ash and he loves being around you.

The One Who Has A Crush On You: Luke      Luke is really easy going and comfortable around you, concidering his feelings for you. When you're around, he gets butterflies and and bites his lip. You find it cute when he does that,but you never knew it was because of you. Luke knows if Calum found out, he'd be dead so he keeps it to himself.

The Brotherly One: Michael          Mikey is the older brother that tries to set a good example for you, but fails miserably at it. You know he means well, but when he's drunk and yelling "BALLS!" out the window, you can't help but shake your head and laugh. 

(Hope you like it Monique! Love you xx)