Cute Couple Moments

Ashton: Ashton always had to have you near him. Period. If you were in the same area code, you would have to be in his arms. His favorite thing to do though, is have you sit in his lap, your head against his chest, and his arms wrapped around your waist. All the boys would comment on it but Ashton didn't care. He loved you and he was going to show it damn it.

Luke: Being the awkward penguin that he is, he didn't cuddle you so much in public. But in a hotel room, the Gus bus, or at home, totally different story. You would lay on top of him, limbs entangled with his and his hands on your back rubbing circles making you both relax. You loved these moments with Lucas because he took care of you.

Calum: Calum loves PDA. There's not much to it. He wants the world to see how much he loves you. Even if it's just linking pinkies. Usually it was more obvious than that. He would hug you tightly, kiss your cheeks, lips, hands, neck, shoulders anything he could reach really. He loved the way you would laugh when he puts his head in the crook of your neck. He's such a softy. (where can I steal a Calum? Cuz crying.)

Michael: Ever since your third date, you and Michael had a special cuddle that made you both feel closer. He had invited you over to hang out and talk at the 5SOS house. After 2 am you began to get sleepy so you laid on your back on the floor staring up at Michael who was on the couch. You smiled at him and yawned. He giggled and stood up. Little did you know that what he was about to do would make you fall in love even more. He laid out on top of you, his head on your stomach and his arms wrapped around you like he was holding onto his last breath. You ran your fingers through his hair and both of you fell asleep. You've been doing that ever since.

(Sobbingbecausethesearetoocute. NoonestealtheMichaelonebecauseIactuallyhadadreamthatthishappened. :/ andit'snotreal...fuck. Pleaserequestsomemoredepressingprefs!)