He Takes You to Disney World

Ashton: "C'mon Y/N! There's Splash Mountain!" He squealed pulling you along. You giggled and tried to go the same speed he was going but his legs were longer than yours. "Ashton you've seriously never been on this ride?" "No but I've wanted to! Now c'mon! The line is moving!" You smiled at your kid of a boyfriend. As soon as you two got to the beginning of the ride Ashton was basically jumping with excitement. You both got in the log and waited for the adventure to begin. "Look! There's a freaking alligator!" he screeched. "Ashton it's fake." "I know but it looks so cool!" Nearing the drop, you smirked. "What are you smiling about cutie?" He cooed. "Nothing. Just the big drop." He gave you a questioning look right before the log went over. "What the f-" You slapped your hand over his mouth before he could say the profanity. After the ride both of you had very squishy shoes and big smiles plastered on your faces.

Luke: You sat in front of Cinderella's castle waiting for the fireworks to start when you felt Luke's head fall on your shoulder. "I love you Y/N." You smiled because you couldn't take him seriously when he was wearing Mickey Mouse ears. "I love you too Luke." He held out his hand and you let your fingers tangle with his. "What was your favorite ride?" he asked kissing your hand. You thought for a moment before telling him. "Haunted Mansion probably. What was yours?" "Hmm. Haunted Mansion was fun but I like Space Mountain." You nodded and pulled him closer. "I'm liking this part the most though." The fireworks started and you didn't want this night to end.

Calum: You had gone on Pirates of the Caribbean about  7 times already today and you were staying for a week. Calum just loved all the interaction and the atmosphere. "Wanna go again?" he asked poking your side. You let out a giggle and kissed his cheek. "Yes. But only if we go on the teacups a few times." He smiled and squeezed your hand. "Deal." So once again, you saw Captain Jack Sparrow then you moseyed on over to the spinning cups of happiness. And occasionally sickness. You had picked the blue cup and sat across from Cal. You both sat with your hands on the wheel smirking at each other. As soon as the ride started, you spun the wheel as fast as you could, spinning yourselves faster and faster. Laughter erupted from your mouth as you saw Calum's face turn into a funny display. When the ride ended you were both giggling and swaying. Eventually Calum fell and that started the laughter again.

Michael: "Eek!" you squealed. "Disney World!!!" You had never been and Michael brought you here as a surprise. He saw your face light up when you saw the gates of the magical land of awesome. "Happy Birthday Y/N." You looked up and smiled at Michael. "Thank you so much. I can't wait to go on all the rides with you!" He chuckled and held his hand out for you so you could start your adventure. You pulled him over to the Dumbo ride, the Winnie the Pooh ride, the Aladdin one, and 'It's A Small World' before you went on the bigger rides. Sure he may not have enjoyed getting stuck halfway in the ride, having to hear 'it's a small world after all!' for a good 20 minutes, but seeing the smile on your face made him forget all about it.

(Now I want to go to Disney World with them. I wanna apologize to Calum because I seem to write him falling a lot. So sorry about that. But it's adorable. Hope you liked it! Please request!)