Edward Scissorhands

received this interesting request from my friend ClarkeAlexandria ;) Hopefully this turns out the way you hoped it would! Haha! Enjoy xx

Ashton: You giggled as Ashton came out of the dressing room in his costume. "Well? Whatdya think?" He clicked his "scissor hands" together. "You look great!!! I can't wait to put the makeup scars on you!" You stood up from the chair you were sitting in and circled your boyfriend. "One question though. What made you decide on Edward Scissorhands?" You asked. "He seemed like a sharp guy."
You finished putting on your Jack Skellington costume, which looked pretty bad ass by the way, and found Ashton putting on his wig. "Have you ever noticed that if Michael dyed his hair completely black, he'd be Edward Scissorhands?" He commented. You giggled and pulled the wig over his hair. "I've never thought about it before, but I guess you're right!" He smiled and eyed your body. You were wearing a white shirt, a black striped vest and matching pants, black Mary Jane's, and your skeleton makeup. "How is it possible that you look incredibly hot and I look like, well Edward Scissorhands?" You laughed and kissed his cheek. "One of us has to be the attractive one."

Luke: You curled up next to Luke, wrapping your arms around his waist. He smiled and pulled you into his lap. You snuggled against his chest and watched the screen. Every Tuesday night was movie night for you and Luke. Each of you would pick out one of your favorite movies and expose the other to your madness. It was a great way to get to know each other. Tonight you had picked Edward Scissorhands. What? You had a huge soft spot for Johnny Depp! No matter what movie! You always felt so bad for Edward. Why couldn't he just be loved?! Luke kept stealing glances at you, smiling because he knew how much you got into your movies. "Hold me." Kim said. "I can't." Edward responded. You sniffed and crossed your arms. "It's so unfair. They love each other and he can't even touch her!" Luke chuckled and squeezed you. "Well then we're very lucky aren't we?" He whispered in your ear. ( keep on whispering in my ear!) You nodded and kissed his soft lips. Luke loved you so much. Especially since this is the 6th time in a row you've made him watch this!

Calum: "So you're a real life Edward Scissorhands?" You asked the boy in your class. He chuckled a bit. "I guess so. But my name is Calum Scissorhands." You snorted and received glares from the other students. You ignored them and continued talking to the new kid. "Why are you talking to me?" He asked quietly. You smiled and brushed your hair behind your ear. "Because it looked like you needed a friend." He smiled and looked down at his pointy hands. His smile faded and he tried to hide his unusual limbs. You grabbed his forearm and stopped him. "Don't hide. I think you're incredibly cute. Please don't be afraid to be yourself. I like it." The grin returned to his wonderfully jaw-lined face. "Thanks Y/N. For everything." You nodded and turned back around in your seat. "By the way I think you're incredibly cute too." He whispered.

Michael: You were breathing heavily, clutching to Michael's naked back. "That was amazing." You breathed out. Michael rolled off of you and winced. "Are you Ok?" He squinted and nodded unsure. "What's wrong? What happened?" You asked panicking. "No no! It's not anything serious or bad...it's just...." "Just what?" You encouraged. "Well your nails are so long, it's like you're Edward Scissorhands. Don't get me wrong, I love when you mark me up, but damn!" You giggled and kissed his full lips. "I'm sorry Mikey. I didn't mean to hurt you." He smiled and stroked your cheek with his thumb. "It's fine babe. I love you." You smirked and lightly trailed a nail down his chest. "You're in love with Edward Scissorhands." He laughed and pulled you on top of him, his hands on your waist. "It seems I am. Can you cut a pizza with those things?"

(Wow this one was...interesting. Haha! hope this is what you wanted ClarkeAlexandria! If not I'm sorry. Send colorful letter to my secretary. Sorry it's so short btw. Just yesterday had 10k reads....today have 10.8k! love you guys so much! Thank you for everything :) love you xx)