Taking You To A Wedding (Luke)

"You look beautiful." Luke whispered in your ear. You smiled and hooked arms with him getting ready to walk down the aisle at your brother's wedding. His fiancée asked you to be her maid of honor and your brother asked Luke to be his best man. You were wearing a lovely peach tinted dress with a satin ribbon tied around your waist. Your hair was curled and pinned up with diamond flower pins. Luke looked insanely handsome (freaking hot shh) in his tuxedo and a black tie. His hair quiffed to perfection. You had to keep yourself from running your hands through it. You looked up at him and he had his lip ring between his teeth. (In the sexy way that he does. Damn it.) He caught you staring and smirked. "Can I help you?" he asked pulling you out of your on the edge of dirty thoughts. You looked away and shook your head. You felt him chuckle beside you. "Don't worry. I'm thinking the same thing about you." He said winking. You blushed and started walking forward towards the alter. You saw how happy your brother looked and you flashed him a smile. As you and Luke parted ways to opposite sides of the alter, you saw him bite his lip as he looked you up and down. You were sure your cheeks were redder than a lobster.

You wiped your eyes after your brother kissed his new wife. The ceremony was absolutely beautiful. Your brother gave you a wink as he walked past you holding hands with your new sister in-law. You giggled and waved him off. Luke caught your eye and smiled at you in a way that only you knew. Your heart started to beat faster. No one has ever made you feel this way before Luke. Making your way back up the aisle, you once again connected with Luke. "It was so hard for me to look at you across the way and not be able to touch you." He leaned down and whispered. You sucked in your breath when you felt his hand on your hip. He pulled you closer to his side, leaving the room to go to the reception.

"Please help me welcome Mr. and Mrs. Y/L/N!" The emcee shouted in the mic. Everyone stood up and started applauding the happy couple. Before you sat back down, Luke's fingers laced with yours. You smiled when he brought your hand up and kissed it. You sat down still holding hands with Luke. "I love you. You know that right?" You asked looking into his clear, blue eyes. "Of course I know. I love you more than anything Y/N. Always remember that." You rested your head on his shoulder while he played with your fingers. After the newlyweds danced their first dance, the emcee announced that everyone was welcome to dance. Before you could say anything, Luke pulled you up out of your seat and to the dance floor. You giggled at his eagerness and went along with it. "Come closer." He said huskily. You linked your hands around his neck and stepped closer. He grunted and grabbed your waist and pulled you right up against him. "That's better." His hands were still on your waist, swaying you to the music. His touch was intimate and smooth. It felt like you two were the only ones in the room. The band began to play "I'll Be" by Edwin McCain, one of your favorite love songs. Luke smiled knowing how much you loved this song, and twirled you, bringing you close again. He was an amazing dancer. You loved that about him. Luke began singing the lyrics to you while looking in your eyes.

"The strands in your eyes, that color them wonderful stop me, and steal my breath." His voice was silky and enticing. He moved with you to the rhythm of the song, serenading you with each sweet word.

When the song was over, rested your head against his chest, still continuing to dance. The next few songs were all slow and intimate. Then a very familiar song began to play. You heard the drums play the intro and was soon followed by an electric guitar and a mellow voice. "Within a minute a I was all packed up, I got a ticket to another world. I don't wanna go. I don't wanna go." You lifted your head up and saw Luke's bandmates on the stage. "That's my cue." Luke whispered in your ear, kissing you quickly before taking off his jacket and tie and walking onstage.

"When we both fall asleep, underneath the same sky, to the beats of our hearts at the same time. So close but so far away." His voice singing the lyrics meant for you. He locked eyes with you and sang Beside You with all his heart.

Although you never wanted it to, the song ended with Calums' voice singing the last lyrics. "Thank you! That song was requested by Y/B/N! Congratulations man!" Michael said. The room erupted into cheers and applause. Luke winked at you and jumped down from the stage. You walked through the people and met up with Luke. His hair was slightly messy, his shirt was unbuttoned the top 3 buttons, his cheeks red from the heat, and he was breathing heavily. He looked gorgeous. "Hey babe. Did you like it?" He asked still out of breath. You nodded and pulled him close and kissed him. "It was beautiful. My brother requested it?" He smirked and nodded. "Yeah he asked me before the wedding. He wanted to surprise you and his wife. He knew you loved the song and thought it would mean more if I sung it instead of the other band." You looked behind Luke and saw your brother smiling at you and his wife waving. You smiled and waved back. "That was so sweet. Thank you Luke." He smiled and his teeth played with his lip ring driving you crazy. "I love you Y/N. Maybe I can sing it again at our wedding."

(Sobbing. want to go to wedding with Luke. Anyone else? No? Just me? Cool. xD hope you guys liked it! I'm planning on writing the other boys! Please request anything! Love you xx)