Ship (Sofia)

Name: Sofia

Hair Color: Blackish

Eye Color: Blue/greyish

Other: I'm really shy, and awkward. I'm addicted to music and pizza.

Hi Sofia! I'm addicted to music and pizza too ;) let's have an AA meeting! xD

I ship you with: Lucas   

He shares a lot in common with you. But being with each other, brings the best out of both of you! Whe you're together you come out of your shell and talk to him about anything and everything. He's a great listener ;) He also feels insanely comfortable around you and doesn't care if he embarrasses himself, which he does more often than not! When you don't feel like doing anything, you'll both wear sweats, watch a movie, listen to some music, and order a large pizza! Most times you end up ordering 2 because that boy devours anything in his trail. He's never been so happy in his life until he met you. His heart beats uncontrollably when you're in his arms and he doesn't want to let go. He'll bring you on tour most times just so he can show you the world (shining shivering splendid tell me princess, now when did you last let your heart decide?) and have you next to him 24/7. Lucas has never felt this way before and he wants to make the feeling last forever.

Best Friend: Michael   Ever since he found out about your pizza addiction, he knew you'd be great friends. He was right ;) Every Friday night, you spend the night with Michael and order pizzas galore and talk and play video games. It was a cool ritual you had with him. He's the sweetest guy in the world, after Luke of course ;)

The One Who Has A Crush On You: Calum and Ashton     Yes they both crush on you. Calum loves your taste in music and Ashton loves how cute and shy you are. They tend to get into arguments about how much more you mean to one over the other. They've never said anything to you about it, but Michael gets really annoyed and sets them straight. You like spending time with both of them, but you can't help but notice something going on between the two of them.

The Brotherly One: Michael      Mikey is also like your brother! He's very protective of you and loves you so much. He finds it hard to let you be alone with Luke, but he knows Luke loves you and will take care of you better than he ever can. He's comforting and he's a great person to talk to. You couldn't imagine life without Mike-Ro-Wave :)

(I hope you liked it Sofia! We need to eat pizza together. I feel like we'd make great friends. As long as you don't eat all of it xD Love you xx

GUYS!!!! My next part is going to be PART 100!!!! So I've decided on which preference is going to be #100. It's going to be....COMA PART 2!!!!! EEK!!!! I hope you guys have your popcorn, 3D Glasses, and your tissues! I'm so excited! 100!!! WHAT SHALL I DO TO CELEBRATE?!?!?!)