Luke Imagine (For Christina)

HeCheated

This imagine  was  a  special  request  from  Christina  :)  thanks  for  asking  love  xx

You slammed the door and ran up the stairs to your room with tears rolling down your face. What you saw hit you like a ton of bricks. You had walked in on Luke kissing another girl on his couch. He obviously didn't expect you to come over. You sobbed and fell on your bed, feeling your heart breaking. You couldn't tell if it had broken quickly, or if it was breaking slowly. Either way, the pain was blinding. You couldn't think straight. You pulled your knees up into your chest and cried for relief. After a few moments, you heard knocking at your bedroom door. You sniffed and your voice cracked. "Go away Luke! I told you I never wanted to fucking see you again!" You screamed. The door opened anyways and a distraught looking Luke stepped into the room. You threw a hairbrush at him and he ducked, you missing by a quarter inch.
"Christina. Please. Listen to me." You covered your face in your arms and waited for his excuse.
"I never should've cheated on you. I made the worst mistake of my life. I'm so sorry. I know nothing can make up for what I did, but I will do anything. Anything to prove to you that it will never happen again." He sat on the edge of your bed. You looked up and scoffed.
"Yeah cuz it shouldn't have happened in the first place." You said sarcastically. He ran a hand through his disheveled blonde hair. "You're right. I shouldn't have. God Christina I am so sorry. I've been the worst boyfriend in every way. I messed everything up. I keep messing everything up. I understand if you never want to see me again but I would die if I couldn't hold you in my arms." Tears began forming in his eyes as he poured his heart out to you. It hurt.
"How am I supposed to know that you won't hurt me again Luke? Why should I trust you?" You asked seeing him flinch.
"I know it's not enough but I swear and promise that I will never hurt you. I've already made that mistake and I hate myself for it. Please believe me." You wanted to. With all your heart. But the fear of him hurting you and forgetting about you still throbbed in your brain.
"Prove it. Prove that you love me Luke. I gave you everything. Heart and soul because I love you. I need to know if you feel the same." You offered. He took a shaky breath and moved closer to you and kissed you deeply. The kiss tasted of salt and sweat. He pulled away and looked in your eyes the way only he could. "Christina. I love you. More than anything. Please believe me." He whispered. You bit your lip and pulled him up against you. You smashed your lips to his and rested your hands on the broadness of his shoulders. He lightly nipped your bottom lip and moaned. His hands trailed down to the bottom of your shirt and touched the skin underneath the fabric. It gave you goosebumps when he rubbed your waist. He stopped and pulled away breathing hard. "Are-Are you sure you want me to touch you?" He asked. Your heart melted because he'd touched you before and he still asks every time. You nodded and pulled off your shirt. The lust in his eyes darkened and he attached his lips to your collarbone. You moaned and put your hands in his hair. His fingers found the clasp on your bra and unsnapped it with ease. He ripped it off and admired your body. You blushed under his gaze. "Christina. You're beautiful. I love you." He kissed you and you tugged in his shirt. He got the hint and pulled away long enough to pull it off. Your hands moved down his torso making him shudder. You smirked and unbuttoned his jeans. He slid them the rest of the way off and climbed on top of you. "Babe. Take off your jeans." He whispered seductively, kissing your sweet spot. You did as you were told and rid yourself of the denim. His hands trailed up your smooth legs and stopped at your thighs. He bit his lip and slid off your underwear slowly, your eyes fluttering shut. He pulled off his too, and climbed back on top of you. "Ready Chris?" He asked. You smiled and wrapped your legs around his waist. "I'll take that as a yes." He growled. He positioned himself and thrusted into you quickly so he wouldn't cause as much pain. You nodded for him to continue. His thrusts were deep and steady, making you fall apart. You heard him grunt a few times which made it even hotter. After a few moments he cursed and threw your leg over his shoulder. He went deeper and hit your g spot. You screamed his name and clutched his shoulders tightly while you arched your back. "That's it Christina. Hold on baby." He said holding you close. You felt your climax coming when Luke's skilled fingers went down to your clit and rubbed. You let out a string of profanities as you rode out your high. Luke came right after and thrusted a few more times before pulling out. You were both breathing hard and sweating. Luke's arms wrapped around your waist and pulled you to his chest. "I believe you Luke. I love you." You said truthfully. He kissed your nose and squeezed you. "I love you too Christina."

(Woohoo  first  imagine!!!  I  hope  you  liked  it  babeThanks  for  the  messageLove  you  xx!

I've  gotten  3  ships  so  farYay!!  Keep  requesting!)