You Get In A Fist Fight (2/4 Lashton)

Boybandinsanity you're a violent person xD But I love you so hey! Here's fist fight ;)

Ashton: "Lemme at her!!!" You screamed at Ashton who was holding you back. "Nooope! It's not worth it Y/N!" He yelled back. You struggled and tried to get out of his extremely strong grip. "It's worth it for me damn it!" He pulled you to his chest and looked into your eyes. "It doesn't matter what she said. You're perfect and beautiful. I love you." You blinked and took his hand. "Yeah that's all great and all Ash, but I'd much rather punch her." He chuckled and pecked your lips. "C'mon babe. Let's just walk away." He said, brushing the hair out of your face. You sighed and let him drag you away. "Hey bitch! I said Ashton's mine! You don't deserve him whore!" You gritted your teeth and squeezed Ashton's hand. "Ignore her." He whispered and kissed your cheek. You nodded and continued walking down the crowded streets. "I'm talking to you bitch! Turn around!" She yelled. Ashton set his jaw and his lips formed a tight line. You held your breath waiting to see what he'd do. The next thing you knew, you felt a blinding pain in your right cheek. You stumbled forward and Ashton's arms caught you. He growled and started yelling at the girl. You blinked a few times trying to clear your vision. "If she wasn't so weak, she'd hit back!! Or she'd just admit she isn't good enough for you!" Ashton almost moves forward but you stopped him. "I got this." You said pushing him back. You faced the extremely rude and quite bitchy girl. "What are you gonna do? Be the nice girl you are and apologize to me?" She mocked. You cracked your knuckles. "You know I would, but unfortunately for you, I'm not a nice girl." You struck her face and she recovered quickly and tried to hit you again. You ducked and she was off balance and she tumbled to the ground. She stood back up and yanked on your hair, distracting her enough for you to strike again. She covered her face and started bawling. "Don't mess with me. You will not win." You said simply and walked back to Ashton. He was wide eyed and drop jawed. "Man you're a badass." He said. You smiled and took his hand again. "I know." The next morning, a picture of you and the girl you fought made front page. "Wait listen to this! 'Y/N, girlfriend of drummer Ashton Irwin, is not a force to be reckoned with. Yesterday she ended up fighting a fan of Irwin's, sticking up for herself and gaining a few fans herself.'" Ashton read and laughed. He pulled you into his lap and kissed you. "That's my girl."

Luke: "So you just punched him?" Luke asked. The nurse was wrapping your hand with medical tape grinning. "Yup. Right in the nose. It felt great." You said still shaken up from that evening. Luke put a hand on your knee and smiled. "I bet it did. I'm so proud of you. And I'm so sorry that was the last resort." You let the tears go and he kissed your hand. The nurse rubbed your back. "You did a great job baby girl. A lot of girls in your situation couldn't have done that. I'll be back with more tape and I'll get the doctor in here to take a look at you." You thanked her and when she left, Luke jumped up onto the table next to you. You sobbed and rested your head on his shoulder. His hand intertwined with your non-injured hand and he kissed the top of your head. "I should have been there Y/N. I'm sorry you were alone. I thought when you stopped talking to me it was because you didn't care about me anymore. I am so sorry I didn't figure it out." You cried harder as he wrapped his arms around you. The doctor knocked and came in and smiled sadly. "Ms. Y/L/N? Why don't you tell me everything that happened?" She asked. You sniffed and wiped your eyes. "Do you want me to leave?" Luke whispered. You shook your head. "I need you right now. Please stay." He nodded and stayed put and started playing with your hair, knowing it relaxed you. "Whenever you're ready." The doctor said patiently. You took a deep breath. "I was dating him for two years now. At first he was a complete gentleman and loved me and i loved him. After a year, he started getting more and more aggressive to the point where he hit me. I told him it was over but he kept apologizing and I was stupid enough to believe him. He'd hit me a few times a week. And every single time, I went back. Eventually he broke my phone because he thought I was cheating on him. So I haven't had contact with any of my friends. Especially Luke. I was so scared and I never knew when he'd snap. Then last night, we had a fight about me not coming home straight away from work. He accused me of being unfaithful and untrustworthy. He slapped me and grabbed my hair and banged my head against the wall." At this point, Luke was seething with anger and his hands were trembling. "When I fell to the ground, he kicked me and screamed names at me. I got up and tried to protect myself. I dodged a few blows, but I still got a few. I almost gave up when I remembered how well Luke treats me. I deserved a guy like that. One that would never dare to touch me without my consent. So I thought of Luke and I slammed my fist into my boyfriends' face." The doctor jotted a few things down and stood up. "I'm glad you got out of there. I can't imagine." She looked at your bruises and declared that nothing was broken or in need of special attention. She told you to rest, eat and drink a lot of water. The bruises would be there for a while. She left and Luke was completely silent. "Luke? Are you ok?" He shook his head and bit his lip. Tears formed in his eyes and he pulled you into his chest. "I'm never letting you go Y/N."

(Well....part  1.  I  hope  you  liked  it  Boybandinsanity!!!!  Love  youMalum  will  be  up  later  ;)

LADIES! The  average  person  goes  back  to  an  abusive  relationship  13  times  before  they  actually  get  outI  want  you  girls  to  know  that  NO  ONE  has  the  right  to  touch  you  without  your  consentI  know  you've  probably  already  heard  thisbut  I  don't  careThis  is  an  important  subject  to  me  and  I  never  want  you  to  go  through  anything  like  thisNo  one  deserves  thisBe  safe  and  I  love  you  xxxxx

"Damn  Y/NYou  kick  ass!!!  I  love  it!"  -Ashton

"LET  ME  LOVE  YOU!!!!  I'LL  MAKE  IT  BETTER  AND  GIVE  YOU  CUDDLES!!!!"  -Luke

"That's  actually  a  great  messagePreach  itLove  you  guys."  -Calum

"Damn  it  LukeI'm  allergic  to  youThat's  why  my  eyes  are  watering."  -Michael