Fight With Michael (Written By Bethany)

So guys this one's a little different. Bethany here, has written this chapter! I edited and added a few things, but it's her work! If you'd like to give her some feedback, her username is 5SOSFamYouTuberLover! Thanks Bethany for letting me take care of your "baby" She got some pizza and juice. Took care of her I did xD Hope you like it!

"Michael can you just listen to me for two minutes!" You scream at Michael, as you're in the middle of a fight,

 "Why should I? All you're gonna do is yell at me about how I'm a terrible boyfriend." Michael says.

  "Well, now that you say that, you are!" You screamed.

  "Well you don't hear me complain about stuff you do, do you?!" Michael says back to you.

 "Maybe if you listened too me and not focus more on video games then me I wouldn't complain." You said.

 "Your such a girl. complaining about every fucking thing I do!" Michael yelled back.

 "Where the hell are you going?!" Michael screams as you walk towards the door.

 "To clear my mind." You said walking out the door.

 "Hey Ashton can I spend the night at your place?" You texted Ash knowing he'd be the one to understand.

 "Sure, what's wrong?" He texts back only a minute later.

 "Tell you when I get to your place." You say as you started to walk.

"Okay tell me what happened." Ashton says as soon as you got to his house.

 "Me and Michael got in an fight." You said sighing.

 "What happened in said fight?" Ashton asked.

 "I yelled at him for focusing more on video games, he yelled at me for being a girl and yelling about everything he does." You said sobbing.

 "Its okay, Michael isn't the smartest." Ashton replied patting your shoulder in a comforting yet awkward way.

 "I know." You said. "You got any candy?"

 "Yeah." Ashton says walking inside. "You coming in?"

 "Yeah." You say stepping inside.

 "Here you go." Ashton says handing you some candy.

 "Ash who's this" You heard a small voice ask behind you and Ashton. "Its obvious she's his girlfriend." Another voice answered.

 "You two shut it, and no she's not my girlfriend." Ashton says turning around to face his two younger siblings.

 "Are you sure? You could be lying to us." Lauren says.