Ship (Christina)

Name: Christina 

Hair Color: Light Brown

Eye Color: Dark Brown

Favorite Hobby: I like to stay up late and watch TV shows.

Hi there Christina! You sound like my new best friend xD

I ship you with: Michael 

He would stay up late with you to watch all your favorite shows and even introduce you to new ones you haven't even heard of! He'd bring tubs of ice cream for the two of you to eat while you're having your marathons. Food fights have been known to break out between both of you. After you were all good and sticky from the ice cream, you would take a long shower with him to get clean again. Once you were dry, Michael would give you a sweater of his and a pair of boxers for you to wear and be comfortable in. He loved the way they hung loose on your smaller frame. You'd go back to watching TV shows at 3 am and cuddle with his arms wrapped around your waist as you sit on his lap. He'd play with your milk chocolate hair, twisting the strands around his fingers making you sleepy and relaxed. You'd fall asleep on him just like that and you'd wake up in the same position. No amount of fancy dinners or movie theater could compare to the feeling of being in each others' arms.

Your Best Friend: Calum   He likes to hang out at your place. All. The. Time. But you didn't mind. You could talk to him about things that only he'd understand. He was the perfect listener and was always up for a movie and a cuddle!

The One Who Has A Crush on YouAshton    He loved everything about you. From your light brown hair to your almost midnight eyes. He knew it was wrong since you were Michael's girlfriend but he can't help but wonder. How would it be like to be with you?

The Brotherly One: Luke     Ah Luke. He's always acted like a brother towards you. Especially since Mikey was your boyfriend, he felt the need to protect you. Even if you didn't need it. You loved him for it and he was always the perfect gentlemen. Every Saturday the two of you would go out to lunch!

(Hope you liked it Christina! :) Much love!! xx)