Ship (Emily)

Name: Emily

Hair Color: Dark brown/black

Eye Color: Foresty green in inside, light blue/green in outside light.

Hobbies: Playing guitar, playing piano and playing video games

Anything Else: I do lots of sports- best netball, I'm a Pokemon nerd, I am the biggest cuddler probably ever, I'm british and drink at least 8 cups of tea a day. Oh and I LOVE HEAVY METAL MUSIC!!!! It's my favorite genre. Like death core and stuff xx

Hello Emily! Everything you sent me, gave me the exact idea of who you'd be perfect with :3

I ship you with: Michael 

It was obvious to him that he'd be with you forever. You shared almost everything in common! He loved that he could get nerdy with you about Pokemon, cuddle you till you were blue, listen to awesome music, and try to beat your ass at video games. You were his soulmate and he damn sure wasn't going to let you go. He's the sweetest guy in every way. He stands up for you when haters get to you, he'll make you tea when it's that time of the month, he'll pull you into his arms when you cry, and he'll show you off to the world to say how much he loves you. No amount of rumors could separate him from you. HE LOVES YOU MORE THAN PIKACHU DAMN IT!

Best Friend: Ashton     Being best friends with Ashton was one of the best things that happened to both of you. You could sit down on the couch with a cup of tea and talk about everything going on in each other's lives. He'll listen intently and give you advice whenever you need it. When you laugh, he gets butterflies in his stomach because he has....

The One Who Has A Crush On You: Ashton    .....a crush on you!! So it's very hard for him to be in the friendzone all the time. He's definitely the closest boy to you besides Mikey. He wonders what would happen if he tells you. Would you draw away, or would you still be there for him?

The Brotherly One: Calum and Luke       Cal and Luke are literally like the Fred and George to your Ronald Weasley. They always play pranks on you and poke fun at you. But they still enjoy doing the things you love to do. Fifa was a big thing for you guys! Such sweethearts underneath, they will always stand up for you and be a shoulder to cry on if you need them.

(Hope you like it Emily! You've got quite the gang here ;) love you xx)