Author's Note. I'm Sorry You Must Hate Me For These...

Hey guys!!!!

I'm getting closer to 90k reads! O.o I'm a little freaking out right now. Thank you :P So I have a few things to share with you!

I've made a list of all the usernames that will appear on my picture collage I'm making for a specific chapter ;)

I loved reading your ships for me!  I love that you took the time to actually do it!!!! (Plus you can still write me one if you haven't already wink wink) So far my results are...

My Boyfriend: Michael 

My Best Friend: Luke

The One Who's Crushing on Me: Ashton

Brother: 3 way tie between Michael, Calum, and Ashton! I love it guys!!! Your messages are so sweet and I literally take a screenshot of all of them! Ok that sounds really creepy. I'm sorry.

I've got a looooot of new requests! So here's a list of preferences you can look forward to:

He's Off Limits

Prom

He Reads Your Diary

Guardian Angel

He's Sick

He's A Unicorn

He's A Doctor

Pokemon Trainer!!!

He's An Angel (different from Guardian Angel)

He's An Animal...

What He Does When You Have To Pee (xD xD xD I love this one xD xD xD)

3 Michael Imagines

1 Luke Imagine

AND....My Chapter (feat. Luke Hemmings)!

So you guys have a lot to be excited about haha! I really hope you guys are enjoying my 'book' and that I'm making you smile :) It's crazy to see the same readers comment and vote for my chapters. Thank you so much. I love every single one of you. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (that's a lot of kisses)

On a less sappy note, HISS HISS SCRATCH SCRATCH I'M STILL A FUCKING CAT! -Michael